Chapter 7

14.6.2020

"What's got you in a bad mood?" Jeongguk asked watching as Jimin jumped into his bed.

"Taehyung, he's so weird, like what part of not wanting anything to do with him does he not understand?" Jimin groaned "you met Taehyung?" Jeongguk sat on the side of Jimin's bed.

"Mmh, I was struggling to decide what chocolate to get so he helped me out and I was like that's nice so I said thank you and then walked away like a normal person but then he grabbed my wrist"

"So I turned around and he was like you're so pretty and I can't stop looking at you but are you going to Jennie's party, and I was like I don't know a Jennie and he was like so you're not coming"

"I was weirded out so I was like Look I don't like talking to strangers and you would not believe what he said" Jimin groaned "what did he say?" Jeongguk asked.

"Well he was like we could get to know each other we could and then I cut him off said I didn't want to get to know him and that I didn't know what he wanted from him but I wasn't having sex with him and he wasn't going to be my friend or anything to me" Jimin answered.

"Maybe...maybe you should give it a try, Yoongi and Seokjin say he's a good guy" Jeongguk told "Yoongi and Seokjin?" Jimin asked sitting up.

"You've been in contact with them?" He asked "Jimin, this isn't about me so let's just ignore that" Jeongguk tried but Jimin wasn't having any of it.

"Jeongguk, just what have you been doing with those two? I know you like Yoongi so don't even think about lying to me" Jimin warned "well...we exchanged numbers and one day the three of us sat down to talk about it" Jeongguk began.

"They both like me and want to be in a relationship with me...I want to be with Yoongi..and Seokjin is happy for me to be with them and I think Seokjin and I could have something" Jeongguk explained.

"Jeongguk you're 17, why not just wait until you're 18 huh? You don't even really know them, how can you be sure that they really want you and aren't just a weird couple? They could be really bad people, Jeon-" "Jimin will you stop?" Jeongguk interrupted.

He didn't like Jimin talking about Seokjin and Yoongi like that "I get it you're worried, but don't think you're being ridiculous? How am I supposed to get to know them if I never give them a chance?"

"Sure they could be good people, you shouldn't judge them without knowing them, what's the point in waiting until I'm 18? That's literally in 4 months, what will change in 4 months?"

"And I know they may not really want me...but can't I just enjoy it while I have it? I'm happy with them now and I don't want to break up with them, I'm not waiting until I'm 18 to be happy"

"Jeongguk.." Jimin sighed feeling bad about what he'd said "I'm sorry" he said taking the younger's hands in his own.

"I really don't want you to end up like me, just be careful and if anything happens promise me you'll tell me or Namjoon"

"I promise" Jeongguk nodded "..do they know that you're 17?" Jimin asked and Jeongguk looked away and bit his lip "I got so carried away with them liking me that I didn't tell them when they asked I kinda avoided the question" Jeongguk told.

Jimin pulled his hands away from Jeongguk "You have to tell them Jeongguk" Jimin told "we won't have sex Jimin, I'll wait till I'm 18 for that..if I tell them my age they might break up with" Jeongguk whispered the last part.

"Why would they break up with you?" Jimin frowned "Seokjin said he's glad we're all above age he doesn't want to date anyone under 18, what if their feelings change in those 4 months without me?" Jeongguk asked.

"You guys can be friends until then, get to know each other better, that would be better than going straight into dating them" Jimin offered "but I want to be together as boyfriends, not friends" Jeongguk sighed.

"And what if Seokjin doesn't want to be my friend?" Jeongguk asked "then I guess he needs to go" Jimin shrugged and Jeongguk just sighed.

"Jeongguk, being honest and truthful is one of the most important things of a relationship, I want you to be happy, and in a good relationship" Jimin told "alright" Jeongguk nodded.

"You're right...it's better than I tell them now before we get too involved and things get bad, you know what I'll tell them right now" Jeongguk stood up and Jimin smiled.

"Good luck Guk!" He cheered

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 7༶•┈⛧┈♛