Chapter 26

1.10.2020

"You sure you don't want to come?" Jeongguk asked "yep..I'll probably hang out with Taehyung anyway" Jimin responded "Taehyung? I heard he was coming.." Jeongguk said.

"Alright I'll spend the night alone, I don't want to go to class tomorrow with a headache" Jimin sighed "double check with Taehyung, 'cause he might but going I'm not sure" Jeongguk told.

"Ok" Jimin nodded watching Jeongguk put his shoes on. Jeongguk, Seokjin, Yoongi and maybe Taehyung were going to a party, Jimin would have gone if the next day wasn't Monday, he had morning classes there was no way he was getting drunk.

Knowing that he was going to get was the only way to get Jimin to go to a party.

But anyways as Jeongguk left Jimin pulled out his phone and sent Taehyung a message, if it wasn't for the fact that Namjoon was on a date with Hoseok Jimin would hang out with him.

Fortunately for Jimin he didn't have to wait long for Taehyung to respond to his message but unfortunately for Jimin Taehyung didn't have the response Jimin was expecting.

2

2.10.2020

Jimin should have somewhat expected this after what 2 weeks of not going to a party Taehyung wasn't going to and just get drunk.

But Jimin it was stupid, he had told Taehyung he only saw him as a friend, he had made Taehyung think he didn't like him that way and even when Taehyung had given him a chance to tell him that it was different.

Jimin had lied.

And now here he was sitting next to Taehyung with an aching heart.

Let me tell you what happened.

As usual at 11 am the teacher told the class to go for their lunch break and Jimin went for his lunch break headed to the cafeteria got his food and sat down with Yoongi who was somehow almost always the first one at the table.

Namjoon and Seokjin came together and then Taehyung came and Jimin had smiled at him, yesterday he'd found this dog place where you could visit lots of different dogs.

Jimin knew how much Taehyung liked dogs so he wanted to take him there and tell him about how, tell him that liked him, tell him why he didn't want a relationship and what he wanted.

He wanted to be honest with Taehyung.

He'd already confirmed with Taehyung about hanging out after their last classes.

Because Taehyung sat down on Jimin's right, Jimin couldn't see his left side but it wouldn't be long before he could.

As Namjoon walked over and sat beside his boyfriend, Hoseok gasped "what is that on your neck Taehyung?" he asked catching the others attention "what is what?" Taehyung asked rubbing his neck.

"Let me see?" Jimin said and Taehyung turned to face him as Jimin had seen enough hickeys on himself and Jeongguk when he was changing to know what a hickey looked like.

"Are those hickeys?" He looked at Taehyung in disgust "are what hickeys?" Taehyung asked "those marks on your neck, stop playing seriously Taehyung" Jimin sighed.

Hoseok looked away from them and began asking Namjoon about his day, Seokjin said something to Yoongi and then the two started conversing.

"I don't know if it is or isn't, It might be" Taehyung shrugged "shut up..were you with someone yesterday?" Jimin asked, he knew he was being noisy, but he couldn't help it he felt hurt.

He knew he had no right but he felt like there was something between them, and he thought Taehyung felt the same.

"Yeah, I was with a girl" Taehyung answered and Jimin just stared at him and then he looked away and turned to his plate.

"Forget tonight's plans, I'm not hanging out with you today" he told barely noticing Jungkook who sat beside him "what on earth why? Just because I was with someone yesterday? What does that even have to do with you?" Taehyung asked.

"I already decided Taehyung" Jimin frowned "you're so weird Jimin, you really like giving mixed signals, what's your problem? Seriously, why are you bothered by me having sex?" Taehyung asked.

"Just leave me alone I don't want to talk to you right now" Jimin shook his head "Jimin you're are being so stupid right now, we're not even dating or anything and you're getting upset?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jimin just stayed silent.

So much for telling Taehyung how he felt.

♛┈⛧┈•༶ Chapter 26༶•┈⛧┈♛