Chapter 11

"What?"

"Kiss me here." Lyle pointed at his cheeks.

"You have a lover, so no." Coming to realize what she said, Thellia corrected herself.

"You have lovers." She emphasized.

"I broke up with them."

Thellia's brows furrowed. "What? Why?"

"For you." He grins.

She blinked in order to refrain herself from rolling her eyes. "I think that is quite inappropriate."

"How so?"

"It's wrong."

"Well, to me it isn't." Lyle pursed his lips. "If you don't believe me, then you should wonder why there are no fights these past days."

"That doesn't justify anything."

"It's just a kiss here." He pointed at his cheeks again.

"Come onn."

Thellia only looked at him with a disapproving frown.

"..."

"Ah..!" He painfully hissed. "My back is hurting..."

"It hurts..." Lyle groaned in pain, as if hurt, trying to stir the guilt in her.

His little plan seemed to have worked, as Thellia's body stiffened.

"...." Thellia stood stupefied.

After noticing Thellia's reaction, Lyle proceeded to clutch his shoulder with a painful expression.

"Does it really hurt?" She asked.

"Yes..." He murmured weakly. Lyle was getting to his act a bit too good, as he was also enjoying it.

"Then I'll apply more medicine."

"A kiss would make me feel more better."

"...." At that moment, Thellia wanted to smack his mouth.

"No." She said. "If it hurts, I can apply more medicine."

Lyle closed his eyes dramatically as he held his head. "Can that ease my headache?"

"Well... not really, since it's not for headaches..."

"I only want a kiss on my cheek as compensation, but you do not want to do it." He mumbled sulkily.

"...." Thellia only stared at him with a deep frown.

"Ow, I think my head is going to crack open..."

"Did your head got hit earlier?"

"Yes... it hurt." He lied.

Thellia, who did not see the accident unfold, could only rely on his words. She couldn't help but feel the need to take responsibility of the occurrence that had happened.

She walked to him and reached for his head. "Then I should also apply medicine on that part."

Lyle took hold of her hand before she could do so, stopping Thellia in the midst of it.

"I would prefer a kiss." He stared at her eyes as pulled her to him.

"You're taken, so give up."

He pursed his lips. "No, I've told you before, I broke up with them." He said.

"For you." Lyle grinned.

"Who knows? You may be lying."

"Come on~ it's just a kiss. No one would know, except us."