Chapter 16

"..!"

Thellia tried pull Lyle's hand away, but his hand remained still on her breast, unmoved.

"Don't be stubborn, go back to sleep."

"I'm not sleepy."

"Then stay still and rest."

"After this." He said, pulling down the fabric of clothing that covered her breasts.

"..!"

Thellia's eyes enlarged after feeling a bite on her shoulder.

"Lyle-!" His name naturally came out of her mouth as he began sucking on her skin.

"What are you- Ah..!" She lightly flinched, feeling Lyle twist her nipple.

"-elle, you didn't answer my question earlier. Who was that man you were with?"

"Ahh.. why do I have to tell you?" At her words, Lyle's eyes turned cold.

"Nn!!"

Lyle bit her skin a little harder, with his hands fondling with her breasts.

Having had enough, Thellia immediately sat up to get off the bed, but was immediately pulled back by Lyle.

Thellia landed on top of Lyle, with her face crashed into his neck. Almost instantly did Thellia try to get up.

Though Lyle held her firm and still, Thellia tried to get up for the second time. But to her dismay, it was no use at all. Thellia still remained on top of Lyle.

Her bare and exposed breasts were firmly pressed against Lyle's hard chest. Thellia impatiently tapped her hands on his shoulder, asking to be freed.

"We're sleeping like this." Said Lyle.

"My back will ache..!"

"I can make your back ache in another way." He whispered to her ear.

'This pervert!'

Thellia's face remained buried on his neck. At that point, Thellia had thought of giving up.

But with his sudden action, Thellia's eyes widened.

"Ahh~" He let out a breath, burying his face on her hair, while his hands moved to shift her up.

"Ah, can you let go?"

'I've never been this close to a man before..' Thought Thellia, with her face beginning to burn.

"No." He refused.

"Why..?" She frowned.

"I could tell by your expression that you were going to run after that man." He said bitterly.

His arms around her tightened. "So we're going to sleep like this."

'How is he sick, and still be this strong...'

"You should be the only one to rest. I'm not ill."

"I don't care." Said Lyle.

'Is he a child?' Her frown deepened.

"We're staying like this." He added.

"Stop being stubborn."

"You as well, Thelle. Stop being stubborn."

"Lyle-!"

"Alright then." In a blink of an eye, Thellia was already under Lyle.

"Since you didn't like that position, we'll switch to this position instead." He spoke as he hovered on top of her, caging her with his arms.