Epilogue

With a loving gaze, Lyle watched as Thellia peacefully slept.

He reached his hands to her, gently moving the hair that was covering her face. Lyle felt his heart flutter as the clear view of Thellia entered his sight.

His eyes held tenderness as he stared at her, immersed in her beauty. He found his fingers to her cheeks, gently stroking her soft skin before moving to her lips.

'What a lovely sight to wake up to.' He merrily thought, his face as radiant as ever.

"Ah..." He let out a breath, smiling to himself.

Though it has been ten years since Lyle voluntarily moved to Thellia's kingdom, Lyle was still happier than ever.

He still couldn't believe that she was his.

'It's like a dream.' He thought often.

Lyle leaned down to Thellia and softly kissed her forehead. He slowly moved to her cheeks, nose, and to her lips. He placed wet and tender kisses all over her face as he wore a gleeful smile.

'My darling is very lovely.' He happily thought before slowly leaning back, trying to see if Thellia had woken up.

Though it has been ten years since they married, his heart still couldn't help but flutter from joy whenever he sees her.

Lyle lovingly gazed upon her sleeping figure, with tenderness etched in his eyes, just as his smile never left his lips.

"Wake up mother." A small pair of hands shook Thellia.

"Shh!" Lyle immediately stopped the child.

"Mother is sleeping right now, you have to wait until she wakes up." Lyle softly whispered to the young girl, keeping his voice down to not wake Thellia.

"But... mother promised to have a tea party with me today...."

"The day is long, Elle. You have plenty of time to have a tea party later. Let mother rest for a while."

The seven years old girl only pursed her lips in return.

"How about you pick flowers in the garden for mother when she wakes up?"

The girl's eyes brightened at Lyle's words.

"Do you want to pick flowers?" Lyle asked.

"Yes!" Answered the girl, immediately running to the door.

Lyle quickly turned back to Thellia as soon as the bedroom door closed.

All Lyle ever did was cling to Thellia everyday, despite the stack of papers in his desk waiting to be read and signed.

He was a devoted husband only to her.

It was his habit to watch Thellia sleep. And routinely waiting for her to wake so he could have breakfast with her together.

"Did you wake up, Thelle?" He asked softly.

"Hmm..."

A small yawn escaped her lips, with her eyes slowly fluttering open, stretching her arms.

Lyle took his chance to climb on top of Thellia and happily rest in her arms. His heart fluttered as he felt her arms wrap around him in an embrace.

"Ah~"

Lyle delightedly nestled in her arms, loving the warmth.

"Good morning, Thelle~"

Though many years had passed, the only change that occurred was that Lyle fell deeper for Thellia. It was to the point that he could not stand being apart from her for even just a minute.