Chapter 21

Hello besties! I won't be able to update everyday starting tomorrow because I received a load of school work. But I will try to update 2 or 3 chapters per week!

(I edited this chapter half asleep so there would be a few errors)

"What? You thought I wouldn't find out?" Lyle asked tauntingly, upset.

"Find out about what exactly?"

"Thelle, I'm not angry at you even after finding out...." He gritted his teeth.

"Just don't leave me behind."

He spoke those words while he wore a terrible expression.

"That's not it-"

"Thelle, you don't have to cover it up!"

'Did he eat something wrong?'

"Lyle you're mistaken-!" Lyle pressed his lips on Thellia.

He pulled his lips away from her and spoke. "Thelle, I am coveting you tonight."

"Wait-!"

"Thelle..." Lyle called her name softly. With their lips brushing against each other, his warm breath touched hers.

His hand glided down her back.

Thellia was bewildered, unable to move. She was confused as to why he was suddenly acting so strangely.

"Thelle...."

Lyle, who bit his lips in frustration, kissed her lips desperately. His arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer as he began to undo the string of her dress.

Thellia, who was trapped in his embrace, could do nothing but accept his desperate touch and kisses. Her heart leaped as soon as she felt Lyle's hand on her now exposed back.

"How could you be with another man when I am right here?"

"Another man? I think you're mista-" Her eyes widened as she felt Lyle bite on her neck.

'Did he mean Hennesse?'

'Though it's something he had completely mistaken...'

"Lyle... aren't you the same? You had a lot of lovers-"

"Had." He repeated the past tense.

"You're the only one now." He looked at her with serious eyes.

"Lyle, are we even in a relationship..?"

"..!"

Lyle bit on her neck harder, clasping her body closer.

"Yes, we are." He told Thellia.

"You just don't know yet." He said bitterly.

"..!"

Lyle suddenly lifted Thellia up and walked over to the bed. Lyle's sudden action had caught Thellia by surprise.

He placed her body down the dark colored sheets, before impatiently pulling down her dress, revealing her sheer undergarment.

Lyle hovered on top of Thellia, pressing his lips on hers desperately. He kissed her lips like his life depends on it.

"No, wait-" Thellia attempted to get up, but was pushed back down by Lyle.

"No Thelle. Don't bother going back to him!"

"..." Thellia stared at his face, tongue tied.

With only the fire on the lit lamp lighting the darkness of the room, Thellia could only see Lyle's face from the dim light.