Your Heart

For the past few days, I've been helping out Krel with the wormhole. We were making good progress and it seemed very promising.

One day, Aja, Krel and Vex were talking with the resistance on Akiridion-5 while I stood by.

"My royals, apologies for my delay." A female said, "Morando has an Omen posted on every corner these delsons."

"We know things are getting worse on Akiridion-5, but we think we have some good news." Aja said, "Krel."

"Must you play with that bag of flatulence right this moment?" Vex asked. Krel was putting a camera on Luug's head, who was having a hard time cooperating.

"Luug's our little cameraman." Krel said, "He's going to record this momentous occasion. Right, Luug? Hold still! Aha! There!"

"And what is the momentous occasion?" The female asked.

"Repairing our spaceship proved futile, so voila." He gestured to the gadget on the floor, which had the Akiridions confused, "I built a device that will create a wormhole."

"Isn't that lively?" Aja asked as Krel activated it.

"Brilliant!" The female marveled.

A blue portal appeared on both their side and ours.

"Now, it is just a prototype and I don't know if it works yet, but, yes, heh, I am brilliant. I know. Thank you." Krel started bowing at his 'brilliance', "You did get that on camera, right?"

I rolled my eyes as I gave him a slow clap with a grin. He can be a bit egotistical.

"Of course, I did have some help." Krel looked at me with a soft smile.

I stopped clapping as my heart stopped. Well, that was unexpected.

Luug tried to grab the ball from Krel's hand, but failed.

"The boombox, if you please."

Vex rolled his eyes.

"You promised."

"Something Varvatos now regrets." Vex said.

I tried my best, but failed, to hold back a snicker.

"Hit the pose."

Vex turned on the boombox and held it over his head.

"What are those sounds?" The female asked.

"Earth's greatest contribution!" Krel and the male started dancing around, "It's called music! In just a few sectons, you will taste the chocolatey goodness of Earth's most cherished delicacy, the Nougat-- No!" Aja got impatient and grabbed the boombox and threw it through the portal. It came out the other side on Akiridion-5, hitting the male as he caught it.

It worked!

"Got it." He said.

"It worked!" The female said.

"It works!" I cheered.

"My demo tape was in there!" Krel said.

"Ah! You did it, little brother!" Aja cheered. Aja and I hugged him from both sides, "Now Akiridion-5 is right there! We can finally go home!"

"And leave Earth." Vex said.

"Not yet." Krel picked up the wormhole gadget, "I will have to magnify the technology so we can send something bigger than a box of boom."

"Until then, we will gather the resistance." The female said.

"Loth Saborian is being held captive by Morando." The male said, still holding the boombox.