Movie Scene

Hey, so I have a little treat for you guys. I realized Rose Gold was Krel's love interest in Toby's movie and I never featured a scene between them. So, I'm here to fix that.

Toby and Eli were filming Krel and I by the view of the town at night.

"Ok, places everyone." Toby said, "Let's not lose the light."

I took a deep breath as we took our positions. This was the scene after me and DJ Kleb met for the first time. My character's name is Diamond.

So clever, Eli.

"And... action!"

I walked on scene as Krel had his back to the camera.

"Wait!" I recited, "I don't think we've properly introduced ourselves. I'm Diamond."

"I am DJ Kleb." He recited.

"I must thank you for saving me from that meteor. I truly don't know where it came from."

"It was no problem."

"You're not from this world, are you?"

"No, I am not." Krel dramatically turned to face me, "But while I am on this planet, I swear to protect all humans here. Especially one as special as you."

Krel and I stared into each other's eyes as he held me in his arms.

My heart beat faster at that moment. It didn't feel like just a movie at that point. Nothing too romantic was even happening in this scene, but each time we film together, it feels like it's just us.

We sat on the bench. Krel smiled down at me as he wrapped two of his arms around my shoulder and waist, my arm going around his torso.

He held me close as we took in the view of the town.

I'm really glad he agreed to do this movie. They weren't gonna make us kiss or anything, which would be too much for me, but it's nice that we get to do other stuff.

Was us cuddling by the town at night part of the script?

Probably not.

Do I care because I get to be close to Krel all day?

No.

So, yeah. Hope you enjoyed that! ❤❤