28. 641

ψ

•|i|• Ø i+! ]

•|i|• Ø i+! ].[

3|24|20

Today, Dream is speedrunning. He's been practicing for the past few days, and tonight, or should Sapnap say morning, he's finally going to attempt it for real. Dream is going to try and beat the world record for 1.14.

Sapnap wants to be there though. You can hear how tired he is by his voice, "I mean, you are speedrunning at 4:30AM." Dream's voice drops slightly, "That's true... I was supposed to go to sleep a while ago." Their conversation morphs to gravel; Dream complains about his lack of luck for flint.

Their conversation is short and quiet. Dream contemplates starting over because the seed sucks, but then he notices a sand temple. Sapnap grins, exclaiming into his mic, "Sike!" Dream's too tired to match his energy, but Sapnap is sure it'll pick up eventually.

Eventually, Dream does start throwing in some jokes, causing them both to giggle. Sapnap mentions if Dream beat the record and Sapnap was the one to sponsor his stream. Dream bypasses some pillagers and gets to another sand temple, and he's lucky enough to get 8 diamonds to make tools. He makes a shield and hops up with sand blocks, but as he builds up, a witch steps towards him. Sapnap gasps and causes Dream to jump, which makes them both chuckle.

Dream finds a lava pool and goes to the nether by speed building a portal. He luckily spawns straight into the nether fortress, which Dream comments about it happening to Illumina as well.

Sapnap bets Dream five dollars he won't hit a zombie pigman, and to his surprise, Dream does just that after killing some Blaze. Sapnap gasps when he does it and questions why he would even do that when this is a speedrun. Dream just laughs and tells him, "You owe me five dollars."

He hurries and leaves the nether, then sprints off the look for a village. He finds a spruce one. He does a trick with TNT and destroys the houses to get a bunch of wood. He explains the way he's doing it to Sapnap, and one fact about the golems shocks Sapnap. He makes sticks with the wood and then he makes someone a fletcher and cleric. He trades the sticks for wood and trades with the Cleric to level them up. Then, he finally can trade and get emeralds and then ender pearls.

Finally, he makes eyes of ender, gathers food, and heads to the end portal. They joke around as Dream makes his way in a boat to the portal. He finds where it's at and digs down, then quickly puts the eyes in and hops into the portal. He shoots at the nether stars and struggles with ender men as he does so. Then, he uses beds, his sword, and his bow to kill the dragon.

They share laughs as he tried to shoot the dragon. Dream says it's doing "loopty-loops."
Then, finally the time is here. Dream shoots.
"One more shot!" Sapnap cheers. Dream shoots again.
"One more shoot!" he repeats. Dream shoots and the dragon explodes. He hurries to the portal and waits for it to appear.

"Bro" Dream says.
"Yes, is that it?" Sapnap questions, his voice filled with hope. Dream chuckles, "I'm pretty sure that's it." They start to laugh instead of screaming, both of them way too tired to have a lot of energy. Dream starts to quack almost as he laughs, it starting to sound like he can barely breathe as he speaks, "I'm pretty sure! I'm pretty sure that's it!" He bangs his hand on the table as they both start to laugh even more.
"Bro, no way!" Sapnap exclaims in disbelief, "Yes!"

Dream's about to quit the recording, but he thinks about something.
"Dude" he draws out, his voice breathy.
"Illumina, it's your move" he states, then he laughs so more and ends the recording. Sapnap gets up from his desk to go to Dream's room.
"Dude, we need to celebrate! And with George, of course!" Sapnap screams, tumbling into his room due to how tired he is. Dream wheezes, "We will! Now, let's go to bed! I'll edit this in the morning and upload it."

Sapnap smiles fondly, "I'm so proud of you." Dream smiles sheepishly, "Thanks, Sap." Sapnap nods, "G'night!"
"Goodnight!" Dream echos, getting up from his desk now. Sapnap waves to him as he turns around in the doorway. Dream flops on the bed, and Sapnap does the same when he gets into his room.

He stares up at the ceiling and sighs. He's still going foreword from here, and he knows Dream is too. He's not sure about where Karl stands. Part of him believes that that's okay.

Written: 12/1/21 Words: 795
omf another chapter wtf

-moon