part 24

hello guys its been so long since iv updated i know you want to kill me but im really sorry and thank you for all the people who asked about me while i was deadly ill i had recovered very well and im back now ,thanks for the people that had supported me from the begining and im really happy and im back and sorry again here is the new chapter i hope you like it, if you do please vote and comment if you cant remeber the last thing that happened read the last chapter :)
----------------------------------------------
"WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT" justin said.
i left hom seated on the couch and pretented that i didnt hear him and walked to the bedroom changed into my pjs which is a tank and hot short i took the blanket from the bed ,what if im sleeping on the couch at lease i need a blanket ,i walked to the living room justin wasnt there after a while he walked from the kitchen to the bedroom immediately he walked to me and yanked the blanket of me i yanked it back "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" i yelled "YOUR NOT TAKING MY BLANKET" he yelled back "ITS BOT YOU BLANKET ITS MY BLANKET" i yelled suddenly i felt something hard on my cheeck ,he slapped me he fucking slapped me "LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH AND IM TAKING THE BLANKET YOU FUCKING HEAR ME "he yelled ,i didnt reply the tears started forming in my eyes but i tried to blink them away which by the way didnt work ,he took the blanket and walked back to the bedroom ,i was so tierd after half an hour i finally fall asleep.

i woke up the next morning hearing scooter voice ,i walked to the bedroom to hear scooter screaming at justin"YOU CANT FUCKING LEAVE HER SLEAPING ON THE COUCH YOU NEED TO DEVELOP YOUR RELEATIONSHIP YOU HEAR ME "scooter yelled just as justin was about to respond i walked into the room "OH HEY SCOOTER " i said acting surprised "HEY SARA HOW ARE YOU "he said "GREAT"i said i could feel justin looking at me from the corner of my eyes but i ignored him and walked to the bathroom "HEY SARA WAIT I CAME HERE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING "scooter said "YES" i said stopping "ABOUT THE PUPLIC KISS IT WAS PURFECT EVERY ONE BELIEVES IT BUT JUSTIN YOU HEARD THEM YOU NEED TO GIVE YOU FANZ MORE ATTENTION AND WELL PASS BY TOMORROW WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND WE WILL BRING YOU SARA HAIR AND MAKEUP STYLIST TO MAKE YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP AND WE NEED PHOTOS OF YOU ON THE POOL OH YEAH AND WE NEED ONE WITH YOU TWO NAKED ON THE BED AND COVERED WITH BLANKET AND YOU WILL POST IT ON INSTAGRAM SO THAT PEOPLE WILL BE SURE THAT YOU HAD SEX HAVE YOU HEARD ME JUSTIN"scooter said as justin was looking at me "YEAH YEAH SCOOTER" justin said with boring voice "IS IT CLEAR SARA"scooter said giving me his full attention "YES SCOOTER THANK YOU "i smiled "OK THEN I WILL GO NOW AND MEET TOMORROW MORNING AROUND 8 WE NEED TO TAKE PICTURES WITH GREAT SUN LIGHT "scooter said "OK"i said i walked to the bathroom as scooter left god i need to shave if i was taking photos in bikini,i brushed my teeth and washed my face and did my routine and walked out justin was siting on the bed on the same spot as before "YOU MAY MEED TO CHANGE THE BOYS ARE COMMING " he said "AND WHY DO I NEED TO CHANGE "i said "YOUR NOT GOING IN FRONT OF THEM WEARING THIS "he said "WHY ?"i asked pretending not to care "I SAID ONE THING AND IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME "he said i ignored him and started walking out the bedroom suddnely i was pushed real hard on the wall and he was gripping my neck real hard "OUCH JUSTING YOUR HURTING ME "i said "YOU DO WHAT I SAY YOU HEAR ME "he said angrily "YES JUSTIN MOVE YOU HAND "i hardrly said he puahed me moor on the wall then let go and walked to the living room i stayed trying yo catch my breath then moved to change.

---------------------------------------------
hey guys i know its little short but its been a ling time since i had written and i didnt want you to wait any longer ,so i hope you like it please vote and comment ❤️❤️