part 22

SARA P.O.V

i woke up the enxt morning by a hand shaking me and it was justin "come on wake up slut you only have 30 min to get ready and scooter will arrive from the airport in any minute we will go with him to starbucks "he said and i nodded and walked to the bathroom to change i wore a black sleevless dress that has tree print on him and wore biege high heel and took my chanel cross bag, i apllied thin line of black eyeliner and mascara and allpied strawberry lipgloss i quickly curled my hair and walked to the living room and justin was already done and was setting with scooter "oh hey sara you look stunning "scooter said and hugged me "thank you "i said "ok since both of you guys are here let me tell you the plan but most importantly keep the smile on your face both of you all the time and keep smiling to each other ok?"scooter said "ok fine whats the plan ?"justin asked ...

we walked to the car me and justin holding hands and following scooter ,scooter drived and justin sat on the passenger seat and i sat on the back scooter kept taking all the time to the things that we should do and the things we should not do as we arrived justin steeped out from the car and came to open my door wow what a gentelmen ,justin kept his hands on my waist and a smile on his face as scooter ordered and scooter was walking beside us as we approached starbucks scooter winked at us and went inside and we were out side there was tall bench,justin held me by my waist and put me on the bench so i become the same tall as him with him standing then he opened my legs slightly and stood between them so i was staddiling him i kept my hand on my lab and justin took them in his large hands "dont be nervouse they will just take the pictures then we will stop ok ?"justin whisper so that no one else can hear him beside me and i nodded smiling ,and no i wasnt smiling a real smile it was just for the pictures suddenly justin phone buzzed indicating that he recived a messge and when he opened it was from scooter saying "show time "indicating that the paparazzi had arrived jusin locked his phone and put it beside me and put his hand on my waist and i had to put my hands around his neck just like scooter said justin was forcing a smile and i was too ,he leaned closer and i did to his face was a few inches away so i could feel his hot breath on my face "come on itll be alright "he whispered which made my body shiver i leaned closer choosing to make the firt move because it was taking forever our lips crashed with each other he kissed me a slow passionate kiss and moved one of his hands from my waist and hold my neck to push me closer to his and have more excess ,he kept tracing on the soft skin of my neck with his index finger which to my suprise a sligh low moan escaped my lips that only him could hear and i could feel him smirking ,urg that smirk i hate it so much we kept kissting and our lips were moving in a perfect synce then he broke the kiss but didnt move he kept his face the same "um strawberry i like it "he whisper indicating to my lipgloss and a wide smirk was on his face but i was to shocked to reply then he planted a peck on my lips and took my by my waist and put me down from the bench and kept his hand on my waist then scooter came when a coffee on his hands knowing exatctly the perfect time because of cource he was watching us from inside he walked to us and gave us an approval nod and we walked to the car and i can see the paparazzi stalking us from behide trees and cars and we accted that they werent exist, as soon as we approched the car justin opened my door to let me enter the car then he sat on the passenger seat "wow guys you did really great i never thought you two would act soo good "scooter said smiling at us "eww that was gross im never repeating it again "i said rubbing my lips "yeah me eathier i felt like i was gonna puke on her face in any sec "justin said "yeah yeah "scooter said sarcastically and smirked what is wrong with this guy "you know justin beliebers are getting really mad at you because you stopped recording since you got married "scooter said "yeah i know but iv got nothing to do about it "justin said with a sad voice but i quite im really not in the mood to talk to either of them ,as we approach the hotel i walked out from the car to the eleveator justin was walking behinde and i could guess that scooter left because i couldnt see him with justin ,justin opened the door of our sweetroom and we walked inside we walked to the room and i took some white shorts with a yellow tank top i stripped from my dress knowing that justin was watching me exposing my black lace underwears and changed into the shorts and the top i walked to the bathroom and washed my makeup ang put my long hair into a ponytail and walked back to the room i walked to the kitchen to find justin sitting on the couch on the living room why couldnt he just stay in his room, i walked to the kitchen and took an orange juice i didnt eat breakfast i wasnt hungry so i walked back to the room and layed on the bed maybe i could sleep a few hours i hate waking up iin the morning i layed down on the bed it been a long time since i slept on the bed it is really comfortable not like that couch as i was falling to sleep justin screamed "sara come here its the news "he said i stood up and walked to the couch really nervouse about what they gonna say i sat the oppsite side of justin.

---------------------------------------------------

hey guys im really sorry I didn't update latley so here is my new chapter I hope you like it please vote and comment