part 25

hey guys so this is the new part i hope you like it please vote and comment this means a lot and what do you think about the characters and who do you love the most

—————————————————————————————————————————

RECAL :

"YOU MAY MEED TO CHANGE THE BOYS ARE COMMING " he said "AND WHY DO I NEED TO CHANGE "i said "YOUR NOT GOING IN FRONT OF THEM WEARING THIS "he said "WHY ?"i asked pretending not to care "I SAID ONE THING AND IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME "he said i ignored him and started walking out the bedroom suddnely i was pushed real hard on the wall and he was gripping my neck real hard "OUCH JUSTING YOUR HURTING ME "i said "YOU DO WHAT I SAY YOU HEAR ME "he said angrily "YES JUSTIN MOVE YOU HAND "i hardrly said he puahed me moor on the wall then let go and walked to the living room i stayed trying yo catch my breath then moved to change.

————————————————————————————-

Part 25

i grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a polo shirt i checked my hair and put on mascara i wanted at least to look presentable.i checked my self for the last time and walked to the living room and the boys were already there ''oh look who decided to show up'' ryan said looking at me from head to toe ''ryan stop just leave her alone''ky said looking at me and gave me an apoligical smile i smiled back ''come here''justin said and pointing on the empty seat next to him.

i walked to sit there ,suddenly his hand was wrapped around my waist and he pulled me on his lap i tried to move but his hand gripped tighter on my waist after multiple tries i gave up and rested back so that his stomach was glued to my back ''I'm sorry '' he whispered to me and shivers travelled down my back but i ignored it ,God hi is so bipolar what is his problem i hate him so much and i saw ky at the corner of my eye tense and his hand were fisted into all and his face was furious ,i ignored it and watched tv ''you get up of him sometime soon your so fat his leg will hurt ''chad said smirking ,ugh ''yeah your so fat & ugly i don't even know what he married you''ryan said ky stood up ready to punch him but i begged him with my eyes and he stopped''hey lets order pizza ''jason said trying to break the tension ''yeah we should''justin said this is the first word he said he didn't even defend me i hate him so much i want to smack his pretty face.

we continued watching tv after 30 min the door bell rang and justin went to take the order its so weird staying here with his friend ,justing walked holding four boxes of pizza wow they can eat ,I'm really hungry ,we start eating ''you should really stop eating your body is just eww i don't know how justin can look at you with body like that ''ryan said i stood up ''hey don't listen to him eat ''justin said ''umm not really hungry''i said ,then my stomach grumped wow thank you,i didn't let them say anything i went to the room i just don't want to sit with actually not all of them ky is a sweetheart ,i stayed reading hush hush by becca fitzpattrick its really amazing after an hour just walked through the door ''hey you can sleep on the bed tonight i going with sophie to some new hotel do let anyone in ''justin said just then i heard i thunder ''but justin its raining and there are thunders''i said ''so what ?''he said ''I'm scared ''i whispered i don't know if he heard it and i heard the thunder sound again and tears started to form in my eyes ''well i don't care''he said then slammed the door and went out then i heard the thunder again and started to sob yeah call me a drama queen but I'm really scared i was alwayes scared of thunder storms since i was a kid ,i covered my head with the pillow and played on the bed eww i don't even want to think what they do on this bed its disgusting but i so tired and my back hurts from the couch i tried to sleep but i couldn't with the rain pouring i kept stiring until it was 2 am then my eyes started to drop slowly.

i woke up the next morning and checked the time it was 2 pm wow i slept a lot i walked o the kitchen and found justin with chad and ryan playing playstation i ignored them and grabbed a water and went back to the bedroom and they decided to ignore me too thank god i went o bathroom and did my stuff them stepped out of my clothes and opened the shower the hot water hitting my bare skin i started to think about the things justin and sophie did yesterday what is so special about her? why is he choosing her and not me of course she had a killer body she have a small waist and curves in the right places i stepped out the shower and looked at the mirror of course my body is not great but its not bad either i guess its normal i have a flat stomach and a regular boobs and ass size but boys keep saying that I'm fat even his fans says that I'm fat and ugly maybe they see things i don't see i should really drop some weight I'm not trying to change for them but i just want be perfect for one time people always say that I'm worthless piece of shit and its so over whelming to look perfect maybe i could take some thing to helps me loose weight i wrapped a towel around me and trapped a skinny jeans and a tank top and walked to the living room ''um justin can i go to the mall i need to buy girls things''i asked,please say yes "i just bought you last week"he said noy paying attention and continue playing playstation "um i need more things please i won't take long "i begged "i don't care be back in an hour "he said ''ok thank you "i said happily "wait do you need money "he asked ,i didn't answer i was embaressed with the looks ryan and chad were giving me i didn't realise that he went to the room and walked back he handed me the money "don't talk to any stranger and don't be late "he told me ,i nodded and walked out.

''umm excuse me can i have appetite suppressant pills ?"i asked the guy working in the pharmacy he was near my age "umm i know its not my besniess but why do you need them you have a great body "he said smiling his eyes were ocean blue i would die for them "umm there not for me for my friend "i lied "ok but she should be really careful these are really powerful and you i mean she should eat very regularly ''he warned "um ok thank you "i payed and walked out.