Games and Teottbokki - Sunki

"That's a good idea actually" said Jungwon, quite impressed.
"Do you think it could work?" asked Sunoo, full of hope.
"Sure!" confirmed Jungwon. "Plus I'm sure he's not expecting it."
"That's true..." added Sunoo.
"Just try being smooth okay?" he said, encouraging his hyung.
"That's the only way I roll" said Sunoo as he stroke a diva pose, making Jungwon laugh.

Sunoo smiled as well. The plan was perfect, and it couldn't go wrong. He only had to do everything correctly, which is where it could go wrong actually.

First, he visited the makeup room. He had already done his skincare routine in the morning, but he wanted to check his lip makeup, just to make sure it was still good.

It wore out a bit since this morning... but actually I kinda like the vibe as it is.

Satisfied, Sunoo headed for his room to change clothes. He needed to find an outfit that was comfortable enough to stay at home, but also cool, maybe in order to impress someone.

What about a neutral jeans and tee for home and when we'll leave I'll throw in a cool jacket that pops out?

Yes that works.

Sunoo carefully chose amongst his clothes and once dressed checked himself in the mirror.
He looked cute, but he'd look even cuter if he stroke a pose.

Yeah he won't be able to resist me like that

Yeah he won't be able to resist me like that. Plus it does have a ground vibe! I wonder if he would think about that.
Yeah, worth a try.

Sunoo got out of his room and entered the living room, where the one he wanted to see probably was. Indeed Niki was there, watching one of his dramas.

"Hey" said Niki to greet the newcomer, still looking at the screen
"Hey Niki" replied Sunoo, casually walking towards him.

Niki recognized his hyung's voice, instantly pressed pause and looked up.

"How are you?" he asked, smiling.
"I'm a bit bored" replied Sunoo, slightly pouting.
"Wanna watch the rest of the episode with me?" suggested Niki, tapping the couch next to him.
"Sure" said Sunoo, jumping from happiness in his head.

They watched the end of the episode and Sunoo laughed at Niki singing the ending song.

"How about some video games next?" suggested Sunoo, knowing pretty well Niki was always up for video games.
"Wait, you want to play?" asked Niki, surprised.
"Yes" confirmed Sunoo.
"Alrighty" replied Niki. "Some Animal Crossing?"
"How about Mario Party? Or something we could play against each other" suggested Sunoo.
"Oh so I see you choose to loose today?" teased Niki, as he set up the switch.

Sunoo opened his eyes wider, surprised at that last comment.

Keep calm Sunoo. C-A-L-M.

"Does the loser get a penalty?" asked Niki, trying to scare Sunoo.
"Yeah, why not" he replied.