Chp. 7

Allison looked at me, and started toward me, I was the only one besides her still here. When did they all leave?

She looked at me, “You ok?”

I shook my head, “No, this place… I don’t think it’s safe here.”

“Why?”

I bent down to pick up the book, but when I opened it to show Allison, the pages were blank. 

Every single one of them.

Allison looked at me like I was crazy. Was I? it was just there a second ago… I knew that. So what the fuck just happened?

Allison pulled me up and smiled, “C’mon, everything’s going to be ok.”

She pulled me out of the basement, and brought me back up to the living room. Lyle and Zeke were on the couch and I guess Nathan and Kate were doing… well, each other. 

No, everything was not going to be ok. All the signs were there, the gas tank, car trouble, the town… and the book. 

They were all signs… 

Weren’t they? Or was I just going crazy?

It was late, but I wasn’t tired. There was no way in hell I was going to be able to sleep anyway, not with all of this shit I had going on in my head. Then I remembered Allison was on the other end of my hand, and I smiled at the feeling. 

She led me outside, and I felt the hot summer air wrap around my half covered body. I was wearing shorts and a loose top, covering up my bathing suit. 

We were on the pier and I felt Allison move in, leaning on me almost. I knew she wasn’t drunk so I knew exactly what she was getting at. I looked at her, feeling the nervousness build up in my stomach, and then I kissed her. 

Her hand was tangled in my light brown hair, and our lips moved together. I had missed this so much, I was so grateful that she apologized, and that Kate invited her. I would’ve been the one left out if she hadn’t… and I was thanking Kate right at this moment. 

I pulled back, “Allison…”

She sighed, cutting me off, “I’ve missed this so much, words don’t explain it.”

I smiled, running my hand down her side and stopping on her waist line. I leaned in, whispering, “Let’s go skinny dipping.”

I saw her smirk grow, and I let mine to, she was way to sexy and sweet to still be covered up. I backed away, giving her the best seductive look I could muster up, and started to take off my clothes. I slipped off my pants and then my bathing suit bottoms, thanking God that I had shaved everything before leaving my house. 

Her eyes traveled from my eyes to my sex and I felt my face redden, but I was confident, and I knew she was liking what she was seeing.