trap

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

YOUR POV:

As much as I wanted to do this book hunt, suddenly I don't want to do it anymore. It was early in the morning we have the whole day to complete our activity. That is something I was not intending to do for the day. But Roy and I desperately want the book.

"Please come up to the tables to get a paper for your group of four! Once everyone gets their paper, we will start the book hunt!"

"WHAT? GROUPS OF FOUR?" People started getting up and getting their papers as me and Roy just stood there, baffled at what the speaker had just said.

"This isn't good! We need two other people! We don't have other friends!" Roy got on her knees and started wailing as I was looking around to see if there were stranded people who needed a group.

"Hey! Takahashi!" We both look up to see Yamaguchi jogging toward us.

"Do you guys need two more people?" Yamaguchi stopped right in front of us as Roy jumped up from her knees and grabbed onto his shoulders.

"YES! WE DO! Oh Yamaguchi you're a lifesaver!!" Roy then cried with happy tears as Yamaguchi tried to consult her.

I was glad that Yamaguchi decided to join our pair, but who was the other one?

"Oh? She's crying?"

I slightly jumped at the new voice who stood right beside me. I turned my head to face the blondie who was always beside Yamaguchi.

"Heh, not really but really" He turned his head towards me with a confused glint in his eyes.

"She's crying with joy that Yamaguchi and you joined our group" I turned towards Yamaguchi who was letting out a breath and Roy who stopped crying and was now trying to calm down.

"Well, if it weren't for those two simpletons who ditched us then we wouldn't have joined your group" My mind instantly popped up with the memory of the redhead and dark hair guy at the vending machines yesterday.

"Taking a wild guess, but I'm assuming that the simpletons you're talking about are the ones who hogged the vending machines yesterday" I heard a slight hum of affirmation beside me as I faced him with an annoyed look.

"They owe me a drink" He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, good luck on finding them, while you're at it, make sure to tell them that they're also in debt by me" He pointed to himself as I crossed my arms.

"Oh I'll be doing more than just talking to them, maybe a beat down will help them not to stand in front of a vending machine arguing" I crocked my head to the side in annoyance as I reminded myself of the unfortunate event of not getting my favourite drink.

"You need more luck if you're going to beat them up" He looked at me up and down with a disapproved expression.

"No need for luck, I can just set up a trap with orange juice and milk and wait for them to take the bait before I beat them up" I heard a laugh come out of him as I looked at him confuse since I didn't say a joke.

"Tsukishima, Tsukishima Kei"

"Hello Tsukishima, I'm [ LN ] [ YN ]"

an: I don't like how Tsukishima acts here, so I might change it in the future but for now please accept this😭🥲

edit: meh it's alright now.