next week

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

YOUR POV:

I took the book right out of the wrapping once I got to my room. During the last few minutes with the group, we decided to read the book by ourselves and schedule a time for us to meet once all of us are done.

Looking at the cover, there was a sticky note. On the sticky note was one word.

What.

At first, I was confused until a few moments later, I figure out what the one word was there for.

What we're doing for the next activity.

I took off the sticky note to reveal the whole cover of the book. Which was colourful on top until it became duller and duller on the bottom.

Drained Colors.

The title suited the cover. I turn the book over the back to see that the blurb was completely blacked out.

' They're trying to keep the activities a secret '

I open the book to analyze the first few pages for a few moments until I have gotten to the first chapter.

' well, let's get into it '

- AFTER SOME TIME -

' what the hell '

Laying on my back, I put the book on top of me and began thinking about what I just read. I went back to pages that stuck out and again I put the book on top of me.

"That was, something" I sat up on my bed and look towards a spot. The sticky note.

' oh, completely forgot about that '

I grabbed the sticky note and took out a pen and wrote down the answer.

Painting.

. . .

"Hey, guys!" Both me & Roy and walked up to the boys who were already settled at the table near the river. We were meeting at the same place the jewelry-making took place. Sitting in the same spot.

"Hi, Takahashi! Hi [ LN ]!" Yamaguchi waved to both of us as Tsukishima took off his headphones once Yamaguchi nudged him.

"Hello, have you guys been waiting for long?" Settling down across from the guys, both I and Roy put down the books on top of the table.