epilogue

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

YOUR POV:

Time has passed.

"[ YN ]! Hurry up! We will miss the whole thing!"

Nothing changed during that time.

"Oh stop rushing me, we have time, Roy"

Roy, who was always slow on events, was now rushing me, who was usually the one telling her to hurry up.

"We made it!" We both look around to find the team we were here for.

"Oh Roy, look they're there" I pointed at the team and we both got seats that were the closest to them. I settle in while Roy stood close to the railings and cupped her hands near her mouth.

"GO KARASUNO!" The team looked in our direction while I quickly stood up and grab Roy so she could sit.

● ● ●

HIS POV:

"Hey, isn't that your girlfriend, Tadashi?" Nishinoya came up to me and Tadashi while we both sweated at the girls that came to support us. [ YN ] trying to get Takahashi to sit down while she was shaking both her fist in the air to show her support.

"Yea, that's her" Tadashi rubs the back of his neck and blushed at Nishinoya's comment. I continue to look at the two girls. I caught the eyes of [ YN ], she hid behind Takahashi she gave a small wave. I smile at her and wave back. She's still shy about us dating especially making affectionate displays in public but it didn't matter since she makes it up when it's just the two of us.

"Gather around guys! Let's go over the play one more time!"

● ● ●

YOUR POV:

"Oh! Takahashi and [ LN ]! I knew you two were going to be here!" We both look over to a slightly shorter, blonde hair, timid girl giving a shy wave to us.

"Hi, Yachi! Come here and watch the game with us!" All three of us conserve with each other as the game was about to start. We met up with some of the guys that helped with the team, including the one that helped Yamaguchi with his jump float. Then we met Saeko, Tanaka's older sister.

"Hey! I got caught someone lurking! Must be a spy from Shiratorizawa!"

I and Roy brighten as Saeko brought over a guy that was way too tall for her. But she manage to get him before he ran.