happy place

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

YOUR POV:

I was in a reading slump. I couldn't bring myself to read the rewarding book. But I know I had to.

This is so stupid.

I grabbed the book and mentally prepared to force myself to read.

ding

I groaned to the sound of my phone that notified me that someone sent me a text. I look over to my lock-screen to see a message.

Tsukishima: Are you free?

I was going to ignore him and use the excuse that I was busy reading the book and hadn't seen his text until-

ding

Tsukishima: I have found this place that I wanted to try and thought about also taking you with me, are you up for it?

I was surprised that he wanted to take me with him to this said interesting place. It piqued my interest as well.

[ YN ]: I'd love to join you! I could ask Roy to see if she wants to join us as well.

Tsukishima: I have already asked Tadashi if he wanted to join but he said he already has plans.

I look on top of my screen to see Tsukishima's text. I scrolled a bit down to find Roy's message, I clicked on her icon and texted her to see if she was free.

[ YN ]: wyd?

the loml 💞👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: IM OUT W YAMAGUCHI!! GUESS WHERE WE ARE!!!

[ YN ]: Hawaii.

the loml 💞👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: ... ur no fun BUT WE ARE AT AN ART MUSEUM!! IT IS SO PRETTY HERE!!!
photo
photo

I clicked on the photos Roy had sent me. One of them is a picture of a statue by itself and the other one is Roy taking a selfie with the same statue in the background.

[ YN ]: u weren't lying, it is pretty!

Roy had left me on seen but it didn't bother me since she was probably having a good time with Yamaguchi. I went back to Tsukishima's messages.

[ YN ]: Same w Roy, looks like it'll be the two of us!

Tsukishima: Alright, I will send you the location to the place and we'll meet up there, is that okay with you?

[ YN ]: Mhm! See you there, Tsukishima!

I was tempted to search for the address, but I wanted it to be a surprise. But downplay of not knowing where the location is, is not knowing what to wear.