Chapter 27.2: Beauty and the Cursed Fairest

===Jairus===

The raging battalion of the Terbaeuses and their boss are now in front of us. A scent of fear is riding in the wind as it causes our blood runs cold after seeing them. Others may be excited to beat them with their weapons just for the sake of their survival in this horrifying subject, but their fate once the HP drops to zero is ambiguous.

It's not the time to put this matter away from our mission. We must work as a team no matter what.

Just like what Zenrie-chan said a while ago and I won't even try to break it again.

"Magsihanda na kayo!" determinadong saad ni Zenrie-chan sabay bunot ng kanyang espada. "Mukhang hindi lang sila ang nandito para salubungin tayo."

"OO!" malakas naming tugon maliban kay Rupert na panay dedma lang. We immediately equip our weapons and look to our targets.

Calyx and Lezmond equip their parashu axe and kusarigama. It's a great advantage to have a kusarigama wielder in the group because it can even target an enemy from almost 50 meters away, and a weapon that strikes the weak spots with a hard hack. Meanwhile, the rest are now ready to equip their own weapons: swords, pole arms, a catalyst, and of course the bow and arrow. I couldn't imagine how splendid these weapons are with such connection to someone who wields it.

Ellah may be a fan blade catalyst wielder, but I do really believe that she can master it.

"You already know the drill," dagdag ko naman sa mga sinabi niya.

The Terbaeus Boss starts shrieking that serves as an alarm. It is a sign where the battle is about to begin for the second phase.

Mukhang kakaiba yata ang pakulo ni Avicta ngayon dahil kasama na ng mga mahihinang Terbaeus na 'to ang kanilang heneral. This could be more interesting when I realized it was the one who cut the player's pair of legs.

A Terbaeus boss wears a torn scarlet clothes with the half body of a good-looking woman and a spider. The 8 feet have a resemblance structure of a branch containing toxins (just like aconitum), and also the human part can extend its hands like spiky vines as a defense mechanism or an easy way to eat and kill its victims. Even the mouth extends like what snakes and spiders do.