Raiders

Hey everyone, its me...obviously. I haven't updated this book in a really long time, but now it has my full focus! I just finished my other book "Hide and Seek" so now I am ready to finish this one! So wish me luck!

I dedicate this chapter to morbidEmpire!

Hope you are enjoying it so far!
*****************************

Lucy opened her eyes, comparing to the darkness and the lack of noise, she figured it was the middle of the night. She was tired and sore from the previous day. Everything hurt and her mind was a fuzzy mess. She gazed around the dark, empty room to see nothing. There was something missing, but she couldn't remember what it was. It was like a void spot in her mind begging to be recognized. Then the void was filled, Natsu. Where was Natsu? He was always with there.

Lucy sat her aching body up and searched the room further, but to her disappointment, he was gone. Again the void was emptied, replaced with the feeling of loneliness. Then she heard a crashing sound followed by screaming voices, some were mad or encouraging others scared. The noise seemed to be coming from the lobby!

She pulled her self out of bed and ran down the stairs, ignoring her pain. There on the bottom level was every single mage, rioting. Items were being thrown and crashed to the floor, people held back my council's police, screams of the police's bats. People she knew and loved were being beaten in front of her very eyes, but why? What happened to start the riot, why did this happen?!

"Stop it!" Lucy yelled at the top of her lungs as she ran into the chaos.

She pulled people, trying to bring them back to their senses, but no one would listen. Then she saw Levy, her best friend. She was about to be hit by a policeman, her face terrified and hurt.

"Levy!!" Lucy ran to her and spread her arms, protecting her friend. But the blow never came, Lucy looked up to see the Police man starring at her in shock.

She didn't know why he did this, then realized he didn't stop for her, but something behind her. Lucy looked back to see a projection, a screen shining onto the wall. There was a video it was playing over and over, the video showed Natsu. He was covered in flames and attacking a building, the biggest building Lucy had ever seen. He destroyed walls attacked guards, fire burned everything. Then she was Natsu confront a man, he was wearing a robe and fancy apparel. He charged the man, a roar of flames encasing him. But suddenly all fire was snuffed out, Natsu's eyes fell back and he hit the floor lifeless.

"NATSU!!!" Lucy screamed, falling to her knees watching the recording helplessly as men carried away her partner.

She stayed in the same position as the ruckus continued all around her, not caring about anything else all she wanted was to have Natsu back.

What made him do something so reckless? Why did he go alone? How could he be so stupid?! When would she see him again? So many thoughts whirled around her head, questions she didn't have the answers to and wouldn't for a long time. Depression set in as the madness of the lobby continued. She was now alone.