Rain to Fire, Keys to Speed

Things are finally starting to heat up, Natsu has a number of 87, just wait until you see Erza's number...he he he! Natsu thinks Lucy is strong and everybody is happy! Well, so far. We met Erza, Mira, Gildarts, Levy, Master and Jellal. Happy will come, but later. Don't worry all you Happy lovers!

I dedicate this chapter to HeartInTheKeys!

Thanks goes to my 258 reader so far!

********************************

Lucy stood her ground, observing her opponents before her. She had never been in a battle with a number so high, Natsu must be really strong, but the two standing in front on them were equally as ready.

Natsu was so ready to fight, he could feel energy running threw his veins, his eager to fight increasing. He looked to Lucy who was only looking ahead, he couldn't read her expression. Her eyes her fixed on the two people in front of her, head straight.

"Luce, lets go." He stated flatly.

She turned and nodded. Then they started to run up to Winter and Zane.

"Oh no, remember we get to make the first move." Winter sighed.

Then with incredible speed move in front of Natsu and punched him square in the stomach, causing him to double over and cough blood.

Lucy ran to Natsu's aid and swept her leg under Winter as she fell to the ground. Winter jumped away from them and back to her partner.

"You may have powerful magic, but you don't have the moves." Lucy stood above Natsu, still on the ground from the blow he had received.

She was right, he didn't know hardly any moves of combat, all he knew was how to use his magic. Lucy started to jiggle around with a leather belt on her hip, then she pulled out something shiny and gold.

"I summon thee, gate of the bull, Tartarus!"

A blinding light filled the area and a sound of a clock. When the light vanished in its place there was a huge ox like animal standing there, holding and equally large axe in its muscular arms. It wore nothing but underwear, with a little tail hanging out the rear, which Natsu though funny.

"Lucy, you are looking fine today." He turned and smiled at her, but it perverted way.

"Yes, yes, now please attack them!" She pointed.

The bull looked and saw Winter and Zane, smiling he charged at them, axe in hand. While they were preoccupied for a while, Lucy bent down to Natsu and helped him stand.

But he was still in a daze that Lucy had just brought another person from another world into this world and it didn't take a tole on her at all. Her magic was beautiful, it had such magnificence in it he could only marvel.

"Natsu come on it was inly one punch, your going to get more than that. You have to get up." He realized she was still struggling to get him up, as he lay on the ground in shock.

"Sorry, actually I am feeling fine." He stood up scratching his head.

Lucy sighed at his childishness, then she felt her magic flow back into her, Tartarus had gone back into the spirit world. She snapped her head back to where they were fighting, as she suspected, Tartarus was gone.

"I see you are a Celestial Spirit mage, that is very interesting. I have never seen one before, but they are very rare. I hear that now they can only get their keys from past mages. Did you kill the last mage? Steal it from their dead body?!" Winter laughed.

"Shut up." Lucy clenched her fists tightly, she never liked to talk about how she got her keys. In general she didn't tell people about her past, she never told anyone anything she was a box of secrets. The only thing she told anyone was her mother gave her the necklace she wore everyday.

"Oh, looks like someone has a little temper." Zane teased.

"I said shut UP!!" Lucy ran full sped at Zane and punched him right in the nose, a twisted cracking sound could be heard threw the air.

He yelled, clutching his bleeding face.

"How dare you!" He lunged at Lucy, but Lucy dodged easily. "No one does that and gets away with it!"

Then he did the very thing Lucy least expected him to do, he ran back up to Winter. Instead of cowering behind her or asking for help, he whispered something in her ear which made her smile. Lucy didn't like how this was going.

"Alright, thats fair. Pink one!" She addressed Natsu.

"What did you call me?!" Natsu yelled holding a angered fist up.

"You will face me, I am your opponent, your whole focus will be me only." Winter stomped her foot to the grass.

"And you pretty, get to face me for what you did to my nose!" Zane shouted angrily.

"Fine, lets just get going already!" Natsu frustratedly flailed.

"Such impatience..." Winter sighed.

"Whatever, now lets just get going!"

"I agree." Zane smirked at Lucy, making her cringe.