Chapter 2: Forever Yours

Warning: This chapter contains mature content.

Kara dashed through the garden, looking for a place to hide. The feel of the air and the smell of the flora reminded her of her parents' garden in Vanaheim. She recalled running through the trail late at night, inhaling the fragrance of moonflowers. This particular garden, on the other hand, held a special place in her heart. She adored going to this garden, the same garden where she and Loki finally admitted their true feelings. She giggled with excitement as she saw Loki standing in the middle with his eyes closed.

Loki stood there with his eyes closed, listening to her laughter. He could feel the breeze she created as she ran, carrying her scent with her. She had a lovely scent, like fine floral jasmine. His body was filled with titillation as a result of her scent. He desired her touch, smell, and taste. The fact that she was his and he was hers was exhilarating, and the entire realm was aware of it. He claimed her, and she was his for all time. He grew impatient thinking about her and waiting for her. What's taking so long, he wondered.

"Are you going to try to hide, Kara, my love?" Loki says in a mocking tone.

"Yes, Lokes," she said, echoing her voice.

"My love, echoing your voice isn't going to help you," he chuckles, "but I can always find you." His hand started to glow green.

"Oh, how could I have forgotten. I'm in the company of The God of Mischief and The Master Sorcerer." As her sarcastic voice echoes around him.

"Is that any way to speak to a God, darling?"

"You may be a god, but keep in mind who I am." Kara's voice echoes again, and this time Loki looks around but can't find her. "It appears that The God of Mischief is perplexed. "Have I finally baffled the trickster?"

"How are you accomplishing this? Your voice appears to be emanating from the darkness around. These are not the abilities of Master Sorceresses." Loki was perplexed.

"I recently discovered umbrakinesis. "What do you think?" Kara reappears, kisses him on the cheek, and then vanishes.

"So you have control over shadows. This is truly incredible, my love. How come you didn't tell me sooner?" Loki was ecstatic.

"Because showing you this way is more entertaining." As Kara stepped out wearing a black sheer robe, shadows gathered in front of Loki. He became breathless as the night light glowed across her robe, revealing her enticing curves. Loki stepped forward, wrapping his arms around her and passionately kissing her soft lips. He desired to taste her and completely consume her. Her lips tasted like strawberries and honey. Loki's appetite grew as she let out a little moan. He wanted more, so he moved down her neck as she let out another moan. She got her fingers tangled in his hair. Loki moved his lips down her neck. She yanked him away from her neck, demanding that he press his lustful lips against hers. He snarled at her for yanking him away too quickly. As she became more demanding, his lust grew stronger. Loki was pulled by q1her magic as shadows engulfed them, transporting them to their chambers..

Loki backed away from her, admiring her beauty. She took a step away from him, closer to the light of the fireplace. Her sheer gown perfectly accentuates her figure. Kara slowly unclipped the brooch, allowing the robe to fall off her body and reveal her fawn-colored, warm skin. Loki took in the scenery as she trailed her fingers across her lips, bringing them down her neck and down her breast. He took a step forward and took her into his arms, carrying her to their bed chambers.

He lowered her gently, and she grasped at the buttons on his tunic. He presses his lips against hers as her fingers work quickly to undo the fastening, revealing his magnificent chest. She extends her hand and removes his shirt. She pulls her lips away from his and trails down his chest, admiring his godlike perfection. Her fingers are drawn to the buttons on his pants. She knelt down and tugs at the leather fabric. His hardness bursts forth, and Kara's mouth waters in delight at his delectably engorged member. In anticipation, she licks her lips and basks in his divine nobility.