Chapter 15: Parallel

Kara and Dionysus had done their shopping on the strip and had arrived at Gucci. The manager greeted them as though they were old friends the moment they stepped in. "Welcome back, friends! How can we assist you today?"

"We'd like our normal private exhibition room and an associate, please." Dion requested

"Right this way, Mr. Dion." Kara looped her arm around Dion's and followed him.

"My darling cousin is in the market for a cocktail dress. Something like your 1996 Babydoll Lace dress." Dion stated.

"If you don't have anything similar, I'm also looking for a similar 1998 one-shoulder gown with high slits." As Kara mentioned,

"Yes,Ms. Kara , and for you,Mr. Dion ?"

"I'd want to see the blue embroidered GG suit. The gray two-piece suit with a light blue slim shirt and the red two-piece suit with a black slim-fit shirt. Don't forget the matching vest, and surprise me with the ties."

Kara sighed and rolled her eyes. "Why do you continually inquire about the associates' tie preferences? You don't like to select their preference."

"I like to keep people guessing. Now tell me, why are there just two dresses?" Dion asked.

"I've already arranged something incredibly unique from Versace." She winks at her cousin as they are led to their regular private room.

"I can hardly wait to see it." Dion twirled her into her seat.

~~~~~

The three Avengers and Loki entered Gucci. Loki noticed a woman's figure being escorted and that made him curious. He swore he knew that figure, the way the woman swayed her hips brought a wicked smile across his face.

Thor noticed where his brother was staring at and saw nothing there. "Are you alright, brother?"

Loki nodded and decided his mind was playing tricks on him. He looked around the store and saw how prestigious and exquisite the attire was.

Now this was proper attire, Loki thought.

Natasha approached the desk for assistance. "I need these two gentlemen measured for a suit and shoes," she pointed to Thor and Loki, "and we ladies would like to view your evening dress choices," she added.

They were immediately recognized by the sales associate. "Of sure, gentlemen, just this way. So that we may take your measurements" One of the associates guided them to the men's section.

Wanda smiled and waved at Thor and Loki. Thor gave a concerned glance, and Loki followed the woman with his head held high. The fitting room was surrounded by other smaller private rooms. Loki glanced over at the displayed suits.

"If you see something that interests you, please do not hesitate to ask. We are pleased to serve you." As the associate purred,

"Yes, thank you." Loki stated plainly.

"Please wait here; someone will be coming in a moment to take your measurements," the associate said, wiggling her hips as she walked away.

Thor smiled at her, but Loki ignored her clumsy flirtation.

"I believe she was interested in you, brother." Loki suggested this.

"No, she was gazing at you the entire time." Thor mocked Loki, who simply rolled his eyes.

While the gods waited, a petite woman and a tall blonde man approached the area. Something about the man piqued the brothers' interest. His aura radiated a godly strength.