Chapter 28: tête-à-tête

Warning: This chapter contains mature content.

Loki stirred in his sleep. He felt his arm holding on to a warm body. He took a deep breath, inhaling a very familiar aroma. He opens his eyes to see Kara sound asleep, her burgundy messy hair spread against the pillow next to him. He studied her face, his eyes taking in every single inch of her body.

"You know, it is rude to stare." Kara whispered, and she slowly opened her eyes, meeting those green emerald eyes again.

"Not if there is beauty before one's eyes."He caressed her cheek, his emerald eyes fixated on her. He leaned in, taking her soft lips. Their lips move slowly and gently.

Loki moved his lips to the crevices of her neck, his body now looming over hers. The way his lips trailed her neck made her mind shatter. She bit down on her lip and gasped as she felt his thumb on her clit as he slipped his fingers into her core.

"I enjoy seeing how your body reacts to my touch." Loki husked over her ear.

She gazed up at him, seeing a smug look on his face. She squirmed, trying to gain control. He increased his finger movements, becoming more erratic. She let out a lustful cry. He made his way down her chest, suckling on her breast. He moaned as he felt her walls clench around his fingers.

The door flew open. Loki pulled away and saw Thor had walked in. Loki dropped his body over Kara, covering her from his brother's prying eyes. Thor's face reddened as he saw he had interrupted them yet again.

"Deja vu..." Kara said, laughing.

"I had hoped to... I'll just go, sorry..." Thor spoke nervously as he rushed out of the room. Kara giggled at his reaction. Loki dropped his head on her chest and laughed uncontrollably, rolling onto his back.

"I see he never learned to knock." Kara laughed.

"Come on, let's get dressed and see what he wants." Loki got to his feet.

She got off the bed and grabbed some clothes, Loki did the same. They made their way down the hall to Thor's room, finding him sitting on the edge of the bed looking blankly out the window.

"I was hoping to never have this conversation with you again. But, I think you need a reminder. You see, when a man and a woman really like each other..." Kara dodged the pillow Thor threw in her direction.

"Stop it! I'm trying to erase the image of you and my brother...Ugh!" Thor shivered from the thought.

"Having sex? Playing with one's happy parts? Come on, we are all adults here." Kara said as she sat next to Thor. "As many times as you have interrupted us, I don't see why you still get squirmish."

'Urgh!" Thor threw himself onto the bed, grabbing a pillow to cover his face, "I just don't want to see my brother and my sister exploring their bodies."

"Then you should knock," Kara mumbled.

"It's okay, brother, it's not like it's the first time you walked in on us. Remember that morning-" Loki was trying to make the situation more awkward for his brother.

"Please stop! I'll knock next time! Just don't turn me into a toad again. " Thor mumbled under the pillow.

Kara and Loki laughed at Thor, knowing full well he had promised this before.

"Well now that we have embarrassed you. What did you come into Loki's room for?" Kara asked.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to join us downstairs for breakfast." Thor confessed his intentions were pure. Kara giggled and winked at Loki.