Chapter 22: Ataxia

The team sat in the conference room talking over the new threat. Research was mundane since Greek Mythology was not too accurate in its portrayal of the Greek Gods, just like Norse Mythology was with Asgard and its inhabitants.

"I think I have finally reached my limit," Bruce sighed and rubbed the tiredness from his face.

"Same here," Nat agreed, as she had given up calling upon Kara and Dion. "Tony, have you had any luck in tracing Dion's phone number?"

"I got nothing! He either turned it off or they are not in this world. I was able to trace bank accounts, which led me to their aliases. " Tony showed the team pictures, paintings, and documents dating back centuries, saying, "They've been around for a very long time. I'm surprised they were able to avoid SHIELD all this time. " Tony said, astonished.

Clint skimmed through Tony's files and whistled, "Damn Tony, they are richer than you."

Loki took the files from Clint and saw many aliases: Kara Vidarr, Karina Skotadi, Katrina L. Timoria, Kassandra K. Alympus, the list went on until he found one that caught his eye, Kara Lokkes. A smirk came across his face as he saw his nickname as an alias.

"Yes, well, they had a long time to grow their capital compared to my father and I." Tony said, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, well, now that we know they are vastly wealthier than Stark, perhaps we can search one of their properties." Thor added

"I'm sure Kara and Dionyous don't want to be found. Not yet. It's only been a day. " Loki finally spoke as he placed the files on the side.

"Yes, well, if you hadn't handcuffed her, she may actually be here now," Natasha said.

Loki glared at her, "Now you want to say something. We all agreed on cuffing her. Not just me. "

"I didn't agree or disagree!" Nat yelled back.

"Silence, speak more words," Loki shouted.

"He's right," Vision interrupted.

"Whatever," Nat threw herself on the couch and flipped Loki off.

"Alright. Calm down you two. " Tony laughed. As Loki tried to understand the hand gesture, he looked over at Thor, who shrugged his shoulders.

"Boss, the phone number you have me tracking has just been located. There is pinging in Minnewaska State Park. There have been multiple calls about a three-headed dog, a half-man, half-bull, and two males fighting using powers in the same location. The team looked at each other and quickly got up.

"Boss, the location is now in front of the main doors." As F.R.I.D.A.Y. announced, Thor and Loki were the first ones out of the common room. The team followed closely behind. They arrived to see Dion in the main lobby, being attended to by a medic.

"Sir, please let us help you. You need first aid. " A medic pleaded.

Just stop the bleeding so I can heal. This is not the first time I've been stabbed. I just wish it wasn't my liver. I could use a drink. " Dion chuckled weakly.

"Olympian! What has happened to you?" Thor asked.

"We were attacked at the Gates of Hades' Palace and Kara teleported me and Cerberus to safety. When I arrived back, we were followed by the Minotaur. I almost had him when this hooded person attacked us , '' Dion stopped to catch his breath. Bruce pushed past the medic and started to look at Dion's injury.

"Where is she?" Loki asked hastily.

Dionysus shook his head and grunted as Bruce sanitized his wound. "I'm not sure, but she may still be in the underworld. That stubborn mule is going to hear it from me. We promise never to separate. "