Chapter 18: Stay

Warning: This chapter contains mature content

Loki landed on his bed, followed by Kara, who landed gracefully next to him. She took a step back and looked around his room, taking in his new surroundings. Loki's gaze was fixed on her, as if he were a predator observing its prey. She tried to see what he was thinking by peering into his head.

"You know, it's impolite of you to try to read my mind." Loki smiled.

"Oh, you felt that?" she smirked.

"What exactly were you searching for?" Loki was perplexed.

"Your intentions," Kara said, smiling. Loki's gaze followed the contours of her body. She turned and riveted her gaze on him. She carefully unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall off her body.

He sprang out of bed and passionately kissed her lips, forcing her up against the wall. His kisses were a tongue-and-teeth combination. Kara let out a quiet groan. Loki took his lips away from her and locked his gaze on her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his hand came up her ass and effortlessly pulled her off the ground.

He lowered his lips and nuzzled her neck. He lingered there, leaving soft touches with his mouth, lightly scraping her skin with his teeth.

Kara moaned, arching her back. He took her to his bed, gently laying her down. She wanted to touch him, to feel his skin. He was still fully clothed. With a swift of her hand, he now hovered over her in his full glory. "That's better," she said.

He chuckled, and brought his lips back to her, kissing her once more. He loomed over her, pressing his body against her. She lightly bit down on his lip, and all hell broke loose in his body. Moans escaped her throat as his tongue trailed down her jaw line. His hand traveled down her body, down to her hips. He then pulled the material away and tossed her panties across the room.

She felt his finger inside of her. Kara threw her head back as she gasped. She watched as he spread her legs apart. He lowered his head down into her sex, feeling his cold tongue on her womanhood. His rough hands held her hips.

Loki's head popped up as he slipped two fingers inside her, saying, "I can tell by your reaction, your mortal's tongue does not have my silver tongue." Loki said, triumphantly.

Kara smirked as he lowered his head once again. He slipped another finger inside of her, as his tongue teased her clit as he fingered her harder and faster. She began to moan, her hands gripping the sheets as she tried to contain herself. She clenched her teeth as his tongue rolled all over her clit and brought her to the edge. He kept his fingers thrusting in and out, letting her climax over and over.

"Oh gods!" Kara exclaimed.

"No need to call for them, my dove. I am all you need, "he husky said.

Loki slowly crept up her body, leaving wet kisses behind. He crashed his lips into hers, giving her a taste of what he had taken from her. With their lips still entwined, she shifted him onto his back. Loki moaned in the back of his throat as her tongue slipped into his cool mouth. Kara uses her magic and quickly restrains him using her shadows.

"My turn."

"Kara? What are you doing? " Loki asked curiously.

"We both know you always like to be in control." She crashed her lips onto his and gently bit down on his lip. The sensation hardened him. She releases his lip and slides down his body, leaving a trail of kisses and a mixture of soft bites. A low moan escapes his throat.

She licked the base of his shaft and grabbed hold of him and brought her lips around his hardened cock, swirling her tongue around his shaft. She hums with delight as the taste of him lingers in her lips. He pulled on his restraints, wanting to take control. She took hold of his shaft, moving up and down in slow strokes while sucking and licking his tip. She brings her gaze up and sees him staring intensely at her, and a moan escapes from him. She takes him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She picks up her rhythm. He releases another moan, making her curious. She glances up at him. His chest is heaving as more moans escape, with a mixture of her name.

"Kara... I'm.. com... " She pulls away and keeps stroking his length. She brings her gaze to his deep green eyes. Loki's nostrils flared; he was on the edge of release, and she stopped. Kara made her way up and slowly positioned herself on his shaft. Loki's breath hitched when he felt the warmth of her center against his.

Kara grinded her hips against his length and felt his hips buckle, trying to gain entry. Kara pulled back and shook her head "no" to him. She lowered her lips to his mouth and bit down while she grinded herself once again. She could feel his body shaking slightly beneath her. She pulled back and saw his flushed face and his eyes closing.

"Look at me, Lokes." she whispered. She removed her bra; his eyes traveled to her chest. He once more tried to pull on his restraints. Not being able to touch her drove him mad, and she was enjoying every moment. She lowered herself slowly, adjusting to his length.

Kara rode him to her heart's content, as the waves of her orgasm hit her, her focus weakening. He saw his opportunity as she rolled her hips against his. Her eyes widened with surprise when he broke out of his restraints. Loki grabbed onto her waist and tossed her onto her back, then climbed on top of her, slamming himself back into her roughly.

He gripped her neck, pinning her down, pushing himself in and out of her. His other hand gripped her breast. His movements were so hungry and primal, she rode the waves of her orgasm, unable to gain back control of him.

Loki's face was in her neck as he moaned, crazed with feelings of finally getting to feel her again underneath him. He didn't hold back. He lifted her leg up, grasping under her knee as he increased his vitality.

Kara's moans turned lounder, with a mixture of his name. Loki locked his mouth on her, kissing her passionately as he fucked her. He pulled away from their kiss, biting her bottom lip. Kara threw her head back, releasing a few final moans as another orgasm hit her.

Her intoxicated expressions as her sex clenched around his pushed him over the edge, and he let go inside of her while screaming her name.He held that position for a few moments. Loki let out a few quiet moans before pulling out and rolling onto his back. They both caught their labored breaths. Kara sported a pleased smile on her face as she caught her breath.

After a few minutes, Kara closed her eyes. Her body was exhausted and her mind was lulled into complete bliss. Loki pulled her into his arms, her back against his chest. He leaned closely into her ear, letting out a quick, breathless whisper.

"Stay tonight."