7 | Neck Kisses

Music Companion : Location by Khalid

✰ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Can I kiss you?"

A few minutes passed, and yet there was no response. Damn it Y/n, what did you just bark?! It was my cue to forget that this event ever occurred and leave this country, this world.

I peeked at Mr. Jeon's face which would be the last time as I was anticipating my death anywhere in the next second, "I'm really sorry, I-I didn't-"

"I never said no."

My wide eyes glided across in his direction as I stared at Mr. Jeon's attractive face in sheer disbelief, searching for a trace of disgust on his face but only finding a breathtaking smirk plastered on his rosy lips, eyes up on me in pure amusement, "So where would you like to kiss me?" He breathed out temptingly, wettening his lips as he did.

It all felt like a dream. An extremely alluring and bewitching dream that I couldn't ever fathom. Not wanting for it to end so quickly, I hurriedly but properly searched around his perfect and build body, gulping down while my eyes roamed around Mr. Jeon's excellent frame.

My heart almost burst out when he leaned in dangerously close but unbuttoned two buttons of his dark purple silk shirt, which was neatly tucked in under his skinny black ripped jeans, thick thighs urging to bulge out from the tight space. Dark and sharp eyes, slim cheeks, soft and supple skin, extremely perfect looking red lips, milky white neck, and perfectly robust and tough body.

A whole package.

My anxious eyes scanned around once again but halted at a specific part which left me utterly stupefied, "Neck."

"Neck?" Mr. Jeon reiterated, the tone of his voice dark and surprisingly octaves lower. Unable to form any further words, I nodded my head slowly, watching him lean back but rest his head on the back of his chair.

Is it some sort of test? Am I being recorded?

Will I get expelled?

With my heart pumping and gushing blood like crazy, I raised up a little, biting the inside of my cheek and nearing the man for whom I had started to develop feelings of more than a simple crush.

Fuck it. I attached my lips to the soft skin of Mr. Jeon's neck, feeling all the tough muscles under the skin as my heartbeat skyrocketed but reached a straight line. It was a feeling that didn't belong to this simple, shallow world. I heard him suck in a harsh breath at my assertion, hand reaching to my side and fingers wrapping around the back of my chair. I couldn't think much before lightly kissing another spot of his neck but this time, sucking softly.

Just then, my mind stopped operating when I felt Mr. Jeon's long finger grab my hip urgently, lightly squeezing the flesh and making my insides grow closer near to insanity.