11

featuring...

AUDREY SANCHEZ
( vanessa rubio )

RAYMOND SANCHEZ( ramon rodriquez )

RAYMOND SANCHEZ
(
ramon rodriquez )

RAYMOND SANCHEZ( ramon rodriquez )

{1.1}

"The Truth About Audrey"

***

Audrey Sanchez was having a particularily bad vision. 

And that was coming from a women who considered telling the future a regular day activity. For as long as she had remembered, visions plagued her very being like a tumor may corrupt ones brain. It snaked deep into her bones, leaving a trail of darkness in her that never failed to leave, but wasn't always painful. 

 Audrey liked to think of her odd abilities as qualities of the River Styx. Growing up, she loved to read stories about Greek Mythology, a trait that she passed on to her son. Oliver liked the story of Achilles, fond of the thought of being invincible, only having one weakness that could be concealed. The River Styx may be painful and fatal to most, but it could grant one unimaginable power...

Audrey wasn't the biggest fan of that power. 

 It all technically started a century ago, in western Columbia. Audrey's family - the Gonzalez's - were known a long time ago for being witches. It wasn't witches, however, it was a mere complication with a possession. Audrey liked hearing myths, but legends were a whole other story. Especially when they were directly linked to your family... as she recounted, Santiago Gonzalez had made a deal with some mythical force for unmatched power, in return for a curse to befall his bloodline. Instead of the  strength or skill that was anticipated, he was burdened with the capricious ability to tell the future. 

 It was all a curse in itself. Small glimpses of things on the edge of the horizon... most of the time too close to be prevented. The ability was triggered by the return of the supernatural, so that no matter how far you run, it always follows.