Chapter 14: Jealousy, Jealousy

I arrive at the club feeling slightly unsettled. I miss Calum like no other which is the only way I convinced myself to come out tonight.

I realize I saw him like two weeks but that's besides the point.

I think I've been driving Crystal crazy with all the questions this week. Last night she showed up at my house demanding I calm down and let her help me.

She assured me everything is fine and I want to believe her with everything.

You see most of the time my confidence has been centered around fake it till you make it but tonight for some reason I just can't seem to fake it.

The whole week I lounged in my comfy clothes ignoring the voice screaming at me to do something. The voice telling me I need to prove to Calum why he even wasted any of his time on me.

That voice pushed me to dress in a way I wouldn't normally tonight. It forced me to spend hours stressing over my hair and makeup.

When my favorite pants didn't fit that pushed me over the top.

Before I left the house I made sure not a single hair on my head was out of place. There wasn't a single crease in my foundation or a harsh line in sight. I made sure because if at least one thing was perfect about me maybe he wouldn't notice how imperfect I truly am.

It's not like I don't trust Calum. I do trust him. Then I start doubting myself. He's traveling all over the country.

This isn't his first rodeo with trying to date while he travels. Seeing as we are together his other relationships didn't work out too well.

I have seen some of the beautiful fans that practically throw themselves at them. I can't imagine all of the stunning and confident women he has met over the years.

Let alone the pressure of turning his own fans down. Calum doesn't like to hurt anyone's feelings. Especially someone who obviously likes him.

The band has an image to attain after all. Something we have spoken about multiple times.

That's why it will be difficult for us to ever be in the public eye. It wasn't something I really wanted and neither did he.

The bouncer lets me in right after I show my I.D. Calum put my name on the list as soon as they planned the album celebration party.

I make my way over to the bar deciding a drink will be my best bet. It may allow me to slow down my ever turning mind.

As I pay for my drink I spot Luke and Sierra by the bar. He waves me over and I walk to them.

"Stella!" He shouts my name like he's excited to see me as I step in front of him.

I smile before he wraps me into a hug. Sierra follows after him and gives me a comforting hug I sink in to.

Getting to know Sierra has been fun. Her and Luke were complimented each other perfectly.

They always look so cute and happy. She seems so absolute.

I bet they barely even had to think about all of this in their relationship.

He leans over speaking lowly into my ear. "Calum has been looking everywhere for you. You're a little late."

I shake my head knowing he's messing with me a little. I'm sure Cal had asked him to keep an eye out for me. "Sure thing Luke. I'm going to go find Calum."

Before I can turn he grabs my arm lightly. "Wait. I want to buy you a shot first. Pick your poison."

Sierra lets out a chuckle as I role my eyes.