𝙎𝙞𝙭

Heart monitor 1x06▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Heart monitor 1x06
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝙈𝙤𝙢!" 𝘼𝙣 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 Freya Allard stood in an abandoned warehouse. Darren and Sarah Allard had thought this was a perfect mission to take their daughter on But they were all separated during the fight.

When the fight was over Freya was looking for her mother. "Mom!" Freya screamed again hoping for her mother to answer this time. She stopped at some wooden boxes before feeling something slippery below her shoes. Looking down she saw a large pile of blood spilling out from behind the boxes. She slowly creeped around the boxing looking to see what it was. A horrified gasp left the girl's mouth as she saw her mothers lifeless body covered in blood. "Mom! Mom no!" The auburn haired girl dropped to the floor, blood covering her clothes as she sobbed next to her mothers dead body. Someone came up behind her and held a gun to her head, "And you're dead." Darren's voice spoke from behind his daughter as her mother rose, standing from the pile of blood she laid in.

"wh- what just what?" the girl asked, eyes still brimming with tears.

''If that hadn't been me you would have been dead!" Her father shouts at her as her hands start to tremble and her breathing labored.

"Your- you guys planned this!" she yelled at her parents before standing up.

Freya gasped sitting up from her dream, well more like a memory she still remembered every little detail of that day and no matter if it was fake or not the exercise had lasted a never ending trauma on the girl. No matter what Freya did she couldn't get her hands to stop shaking and her breath to even out so she did what she did best, she rushed out of her bed and down the street to Allison's house. Allison was the only person who could help Freya when she got like this.

Walking up the Argents drive way she saw Mr. Argents car gone rushing up the stairs Freya opened Allison's door without knocking and the girl froze at the sight. Allison was on top of Scott shirtless. They both snapped their head over to the girl who had just busted into the room. "I-i'm sorry i didn't know you were here I will just leave!" Freya rushed out before slamming the door shut. She could hear the shuffling of clothes and a car pulling up. She rushed down the staircase and out of the house.