𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀,𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅."

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘭
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙮𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣 a a stack of wooden pallets staring intensely at the alpha in front of her, he was paler than he ever should be black veins trailed up his neck, and black stuff leaked from his ears. Scott's eyes snapped open in a panic looking around he tried to identify where he was when he couldn't his eyes landed on Freya who sat her elbows rested on each of her knees and her face portrayed no emotions.

Gasping Scott pulled the bloody fabric up revealing the stab mark which was oozing black blood "If we don't come up with a way to get this wolfsbane out soon, I'm going to die. We need to find Issac or Liam ." Scott pleaded with the huntress and a few feet away from him.

"Your betas?" Freya raised an eyebrow.

"My friends." Scott quickly corrected. "Issac." Scott spoke hoping she would recognize the name, "Liam and Hikari." he knew those names would mean nothing to her even if she did have her memory Freya never got to meet Liam, she barely even met Malia.

"She's a kitsune. That's why that arrow didn't do anything to her." Freya concluded.

Scott slightly nodded, "Because of the fox. It protects her, like armor." Scott squeezed his eyes shut in pain.

"It won't protect her from the Oni," Freya told him.

"Nothing protected you either," Scott spoke guiltily before wincing.

"What do you mean?" Freya whispered leaning back.

"You died in Allison's arms." Freya drew in a deep breath shaking her head.

"And if you let me, I could prove it to you." Scott continued.

"You're lying," Freya whispered but despite her protest something in her kept telling her he wasn't lying.

"Just give me a chance. If you still don't believe me, fine. Let me die." Scott negotiated.

"And what if I do?" Freya asked.

"Then you're gonna have to save Him." Freya shot up pointing her gun at the doorway where Allison stood.

"Okay... hold on." Allison held up her hands in defense.

"I'm just gonna..." Allison slowly put down her bow and arrow and slid it away from both of them.

"That's the only weapon I have," Allison told her.
Freya lowered her gun still keeping her grip around it.