𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

The Fox and The Wolf & De-Void 3x21,22▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 the news of Stiles' escape to the Eichen house, or more like the Nogitsune. Walking into the Agent's apartment Freya was chugging a red bull "Finally!" Allison groaned as she approached Freya, "help me find anything non-lethal we can use to find stiles."

"Yes, ma'am." Freya smirked at Allison who rolled her eyes.

Freya laid everything she could find on Argent's desk. "This is everything non-lethal we could find..." Allison spoke leading Sheriff Stlinski, Derek and Chris into the office.

"Good to see you guys out of jail." Freya smiled at the hunter and werewolf.

"Take all of it." Chris answered, ignoring Freya's comment.

"What's the plan, here?" Noah asked, watching Freya and Allison pack the supplies into duffle bags.

"Our best shot right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House-- especially if he went through something stressful there." Freya answered, still packing the bag.

"Should all four of us be going to the same place?" Noah asked them.

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Chris looked at the two teenagers.

"School..." Freya spoke at the same time Allisons said, "the hospital..."

"Okay, hold on-- we did this already. He disappeared, we started looking for him... then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek pointed out.

"...He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Chris spoke looking at them.

"So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison questioned.

"We can't. Not if the Oni finds him when the sun goes down." Derek shook his head.

"Scott's working on that right now with Kira." Stlinski pointed out.