𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

"𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽, 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗐𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉,𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾."

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 Freya felt when she woke up, the beeping in her ear made her want to scream and the itchy fabric against her skin made her squirm.

Panic was the next emotion she couldn't remember anything, not even her name, sitting up from the bed she looked around, there was something familiar about this place but she couldn't place it.

Getting up from the bed Freya felt dizzy as she stumbled out of the room.

Our sons are trained to be soldiers, daughters to be leaders.

Shapeshifter, Lycan, werewolf, to me it's just another dumb animal.

Freya squeezed her eyes closed as voices echo through her head. Coming to an abrupt stop in front of a mirror, Freya, That was her name, she was a hunter in a town full of supernaturals.

Rushing towards on of the lockers in what she assumed to be a break room Freya began to scrummage through them looking for anything she could wear besides the irritating hospital gown. She sighed in relief when she found a black hoodie and black sweatpants.

Freya quickly made her way out of the break room, she wasn't sure where she was going but she felt unsafe here which meant she needed to leave.

Glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was following her heart skipped a beat when someone grabbed her. "I got her!" The woman who grabbed Freya yelled.

Freya's fight or flight instinct kicked in quickly grabbing the woman's arm she yanked her harshly causing her to trip forward, swiping her foot under the woman's foot she hit the ground with a harsh thud and groan.

"Freya! Freya! Wait!" A raven-haired woman and a tan man with a buzz cut called after her as she ran off.

"Are you okay?" Scott stopped bending down next to Malia as Allison and Issac rushed after Freya.

"Fuck me, man," Malia grunted.

Freya kept running stopping when she saw two deputies in front of her, something about them was off though. Freya huffed as they began to advance toward her. Freya punched the first officer hissing as the other one grabbed her around the waist causing her to elbow him in the face before kicking him harshly in the shin causing him to fall with a gun.

"Freya!" Someone called out to her but she ignored them swiping her feet at the officers causing him to fall and as he tried to get up she kneed him in the face causing him to fall unconscious on the ground.

"Freya!" 

Freya took off once again this time another pair of arms wrapped around her and everything in Freya's heart told her not to fight this person, that they were safe. "Hey, Freya, wait." The voice pleaded.

Freya didn't listen to her heart she did what she was trained to do and elbowed the person in the side making her release her grip, Freya kept her grip on one of her arm pinning it behind her back as she grabbed a pair of scissors that where on a cart. Freya swung them at the raven-haired woman without hesitation causing the woman to jump back with a yelp as Freya went for another swing another body appeared in front of the woman causing Freya to nick them instead, Freya's frantic eyes meet piercing blue ones then she looked at the cut on his cheek and before it could even begin to bleed it closed up.

Freya's eyes widened in fear as she brought her foot up slamming it into the man's ribs causing him to stumble back into the woman behind him. "Who are you?" Freya gritted keeping her eyes on both of them.

"It's us, it's Allison and Issac," Allison whispered trying to fight back tears.

"Issac who?"

Allison almost crumpled to the floor, she didn't remember. Why didn't she remember her?

"Lahey," Issac spoke trying to get her to remember.

That didn't make sense to Freya, she tried to remember those names anything even the smallest hint of them but nothing, these people seemed to know her but she had no idea who they were.

"Where's the Alpha?" Freya asked.

"You mean?"

"Where is Derek Hale?" Freya hissed.

Confusion fell over Allison and Issacs features giving Freya the impression they had no idea who she was talking about. Throwing the scissors they impaled the wall next to Allison's head making her gasp as she looked at how close the scissors were to her head. Allison wasn't stupid she knew that if Freya had wanted to hit her she could have, she would have.

Freya entered the elevator harshly pushing the buttons so the doors would close when they did she sighed deeply and relaxed against the back elevator wall. So many thoughts raced through her mind but the loudest one was Derek Hale and everything he's done.

Stepping out of the elevator Freya paused looking around for an exit turning around she paused when she saw a familiar face and as hard as she tried to place it she couldn't and that feeling was starting to piss her off.

Sarah Allard stood completely frozen as she came face to face with her supposed-to-be dead daughter. "Wait!" Sarah screamed as Freya turned away from her and started to run.

Sarah began to chase after her but was stopped by Allison who had just turned the corner with everyone. "Hey. Freya, she's alive. She's back." Allison spoke gripping Sarah's shoulders tightly.

"She's not the only one." A voice spoke from behind Chris, Deaton, Sarah, and Melissa.

"Mommy!" a voice cheered rushing towards Lydia.

"Stiles?" Malia asked seeing the suited man standing behind them.  

"Baby!" Lydia picked up her seven-year-old daughter and hugged her tightly.

"W-what are you doing here?" Scott looked at his best friend in shock.

"I could sense him, then I saw Lydia was in Beacon Hills, didn't take a genius," Stiles informed them.

"How'd you know I was here?" Lydia squinted at her ex-husband.

"You never stopped sharing your location and when you didn't answer your phone for the fourth time I looked."

"You shouldn't be here. You shouldn't have brought her here." Lydia scolded Stiles referring to their daughter.

"You should have told me what was going on." Stiles hissed back. Everyone looked between the couple feeling the tension between them.

"Not here," Scott spoke before tilting his head towards the ambulance bay.