𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"𝖡𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾."

𝘐 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙮𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙩 the very top of the stadium staring at the field below her mind raced and for some unknown reason she felt like her chest weighed a thousand pounds. She didn't remember Scott, and she barely remember Allison but something in her knew they were a safe place and that they weren't her enemy.

Freya gasped when she felt someone grip her arms tightly before she could fight back her head was slammed against the metal railing causing black dots to cloud her vision she then stiffened feeling something sharp press against her neck, "Well if it isn't the little huntress." A voice growled in her ear from behind.

"Peter! Wait!" Freya almost cried when she saw her mother come up the stairs with Melissa and Chris behind her.

"No! No! No more illusions." Peter yelled his grip on Freya's neck tightening.

"Where's Scott? Where's my son?" Melissa looked at Freya. "He's on the field. He's trying to save everyone. He's playing the game." Freya gasped out gripping Peter's wrist tightly. "That most definitely sounds like your son. But as for your daughter..." Peter looked at Sarah as his nails began to pierce Freya's skin.

"I forgot to tell you something, Peter. The arrow wasn't the only thing Freya left behind." Chris threw a ring dagger at Peter who quickly caught it blade first.

The wolf instantly felt the searing pain shoot through his hand making him lose his grip, "Wolfsbane." He hissed as Freya elbowed him in the face making him release his hold on her completely as he stumbled back.

Freya instantly shot forward crumbling into her mother's arms where she released a sob as she clutched tightly to the back of her shirt. "Shh, it's okay... it's okay." Sarah held the back of her daughter's head.

"I don't know who or what I am. But my friends are in trouble and it's all my fault." Freya began to breathe harshly.

Sarah pulled her daughter back cupping her face, "No. this isn-"

"Mom, what's that?" Freya cut her mother off her eyes widening in fear as black smoke approached them.

Freya felt chills roll up her spine as she heard eerie clicking, this was her chance. "Freya!" Chris tried to grab Freya's wrist but she already slipped past him and was eloped in the smoke.

• • • •

Freya stiffened looking around at what seemed to be the woods at night time. "Where are we?" Freya questioned when she saw Scott and Allison appear behind her.