𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

Anchors 3x13▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Anchors 3x13
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁 touched the burned floor "Hello?" She looked around the house, The Hale house to be specific, Freya's heart pounded in her chest.

"Mom?" Freya called out a creek came from behind her, heavy footsteps were all around her "Derek?" Freya called out.

A big bang sounded behind Freya making her spin, Darren Allard was running towards his daughter covered in blood his eyes were manic. Freya felt like her breath was knocked out of her, looking down she saw a knife enlarged in her stomach. "Daddy?" Freya's voice broke.

Freya shot up in bed with a gasp, she was covered in sweat, it took several moments for her breathing to even out. "Oh my fucking god." Freya mumbled her stomach churned as she rushed out of bed almost losing her footing in the process.

Freya emptied her stomach in her toilet before crawling to the bathtub and turning her shower on. The shower was piping hot when she climbed but did nothing to soothe her shaking.

• • •

Freya Allard looked like a bus hit her when she approached her two best friends. Stiles' face scrunched up in concern when he saw a shaking freya. 

"Freya?" Stiles questioned.

Freya Looked up at the two concerned boys, "I'm fine." Freya mumbled.

"You're having them too." Stiles spoke.

"I think she's having them worse." Scott mumbled looking at the bruise that was forming on Freya's neck.

"Her's are leaving physical marks." Scott spoke.

"Freya, when did this happen?" Stiles asked her concerned, Freya brought her hand up to her throat feeling the soar skin.

"I-I don't know." Freya mumbled her voice didn't hold the usual calm and soothing tone it had, now it was dark and dreary, the kind of tone that made Scott and Stiles uneasy and concerned for their best friend.