𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

The Last time▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Last time
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗲 was reeling from all the loss in her life. Depression, Boyds death brought Freya to the stage of depression, the anger ran out and all she felt was loss

The night the pack stayed with Freya was the night Freya got a full eight hours of sleep, but it has been two days since Allison has mostly stayed by her side.

Freya believed she didn't deserve to eat, to sleep, to breathe. Boyd and Erica didn't get to do those things. Her father didn't get to do any of them. Freya's self harm has been worse she tried to stay away from cutting herself seeing as the werwolves around would smell it, but as of the last two days she couldn't care less. She reminded herself that the pain her lost loved ones felt was ten times worse. Snapping away from her thoughts, Freya  finished drying off her shaking hands.

•••

The sun rose the next morning and Freya was still wide awake, getting up freya applied light makeup before dressing in her all black outfit rings filled her fingers.

Trudging down the stairs Freya was met by her friends along with Derek. "You're back." Freya's voice was hoarse as she spoke to Derek who nodded.

Without even thinking about it Freya threw her arms around Derek, she didn't expect him to hug her back but he did and It was one of those bone crushing hugs the one where you both know you're feeling the same grief and pain. "We should get going." Issac's soft voice spoke.

The group of teens plus Derek stood by the grave looking at Boyd's body which laid in a casket, They had made him look so peaceful.

Boyd's mother approached the podium "Thank you all for coming." She paused gathering herself, "I know there's someone Boyd always used to talk about and i know she's here and i would like to ask her to come up and say a few words, Freya Allard."

Freya froze at her name she slowly comprehended what she said and began to make her way to the podium she sent Boyd's mother a soft smile before approaching the microphone.

"Hi-im freya as you all already know." Freya let out a nervous chuckle she could feel her throat close up fighting back the tears, "I've known- I've known Boyd since we were sophomores. He was the only one who just sat and listened with no judgment, he didn't even know me and he let me tell him all my problems, because that's the kind of person he was. He was kind, and ambitious. I will never forget Vernon Boyd, he will never be forgotten and though this may be the last time we see his face he will always be with us, i know wherever he is he's happy because he's with Erica." Freya glanced back at the gravestone beside Boyds which read.

'Erica Reyes august 16 1995-july 26 2011'

Tears continued to roll down freya's face as she walked back to her friends, Allison immediately pulled Freya into the a hug. "It's okay, I got you." Allison whispered into her ear.

They watched as Boyd was lowered into the ground Allison's grip on Freya's hand never left and Freya's grip on Derek's hand never left.

"Thank you all for coming, i believe Vernon's mother told me their was going to be food and drink at their house which any of you are welcome to." The preacher informed them.

The grave side quickly cleared out and the pack all began to walk away but freya stopped when she noticed Derek wasn't following. "Give us a second?" Allison nodded understandingly, freya walked back over to Derek as she noticed the sky turning darker gray.

She took Derek's hand in hers, "It's not your fault Derek." Derek glanced down at me before shaking his head, "It's not. He wouldn't want you to blame yourself."

"You should take your own advice." Derek shot back making Freya's face scrunch up in confusion.

"You reek of guilt." Derek informed her.

Laughing lightly, Freya squeezed his hand, "All we can do now is honor their memory." Freya paused for a moment, "Both of them."

Derek nodded, "All three of them." He spoke tears once again cloud her eyes because of Derek's words.

"Come on, we talked about going to get Ihop.'' Freya pulled Derek along to the Argents SUV where everyone else was already piled in.

We all sat at the table freya was sitting between Allison and Stiles her hand rested on Allison's thigh. "So Derek anyone new in your life?" Freya sent him a sly smirk as he looked down at his pancakes.

"Like an English teacher." Stiles joked as the rest of us laughed.

These people are my Pack. My Family.