𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

The Alpha Pact 3x11▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Alpha Pact 3x11
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 the car with Derek as he sped to get his sister, Stiles stayed back to talk to the police. "You'll get her back." Derek spoke as Freya who nodded absentmindedly, her throat felt like it was closing up and she feared if she opened her mouth more sob's would escape.

Derek's car came to a screeching stop and both of them jump out of the car "Where are Scott and stiles?" Issac asked as Allison rushed over to her girlfriend to check her for injuries.

''Stiles is still at the hospital he's holding off the cops." Derek told them.

"Where's Scott and Melissa. Where Sarah." Freya's heart broke at her mom's name

"Jennifer took them both." Freya spoke loud enough for everyone to hear their faces sink.

"Come on, we don't have time for this." Freya spoke slamming Derek's car door.

• • •

"The word is guardian Allison more than anyone you know that's not a role i've lived up to lately." Chris spoke as stiles, Allison and Freya followed him into his office.

"I don't understand what she want's with you if she already has the three guardians." Allison mumbled.

"Healers.." Freya mumbled as everyone looked at her.

"She never got her third healer that's why she needs my mom." Freya spoke,"That's why she's after you." Freya looked at Chris.

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us." Allison spoke.

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away..." Freya could feel herself get dizzy from the lack of food, sleep and not to mention some of the people she cared about most where set to be sacrificed.

Freya stumbled as she sat on one of the office chairs, everyone looked at her concerned. "I'm fine." Freya growled out, right now was not the time to worry about her, right now they needed to find Noah, Melissa, And her Mom