𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Letharia vulpina 3x19▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 of the hospital entrance only to see complete chaos. An ambulance had crashed and four people were convulsing in the electrified water including Issac who had just arrived with Allison.

Watching as Kira absorbed the electricity Freya looked at Scott shocked before rushing to Isaac. "Issac." Freya held onto his convulsing body ignoring the freezing water soaking through her pants and shirt. 

Derek came over, "He's not healing. Why is he not healing!" Freya's panicked voice asked Derek who watched Issac continued to convulse in horror.

Issac stopped moving, making Freya's eyes widen, "he's not breathing." Derek spoke as he listened to Isaac's breathing stop.

"Scott he's not breathing!" Derek screamed making Scott came rushing to them, his eyes wide teary eyes, ER staff came rushing out and over to Issac taking him away.

Freya stayed on her knees in the pool of water staring at the spot Isaac once laid, her breathing became harsh as her brain began to scramble a rush of heat filled Freya's body as it began to shake.

"Freya, Freya!" Allison rushed over, dropping to her knees in front of her grabbing Freya's face with her hands.

"He-he wasn't breathing. He wasn't breathing!" Freya heaved grasping at her chest. Allison grabbed her, wrapping her arms around her as tightly as she could, pressing Freya's face into the crook of her neck.

She held Freya as she slowly calmed, "Issac is going to be fine, he's with your mom and Melissa right now, they'll help him." Allison whispered to her.

• • •

It's been three days since the hospital incident, Stiles has been missing since, Issac is in critical condition in the ICU, the whole pack is on edge and distant from the real world. "Freya." Freya glanced at her mom who stood on the other side of the kitchen Island.