𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮

" 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗒?"

𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙇𝙮𝙙𝙞𝙖, 𝙃𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙞, Liam, and Jackson all stood in front of a board where Sheriff stilinski had mapped out the fires, "This is what you guys have been doing?" Issac entered the sheriff's office slightly irritated this wasn't the first place he checked.

"Yeah, look, the fires all happened right after the jar was taken from Japan," Lydia spoke.

"Liam, that's him," Hakuri spoke up looking at blurry security pictures of the hooded arsonist.

"That's the guy who stole the jar, the one who freed the Nogitsune." Liam looked at Stiles and Lydia the ladder of which was fiddling with a necklace. Liam once asked about it during his freshmen year, when he did everyone shut down and the only answer he got was that it belonged to someone important that they lost. Years later Liam would find out it belonged to no other than Freya Allard.

"He's the one setting the fires." Lydia inferred.

"And not the Nogitsune? Why don't we catch him and kill the Nogitsune? That sounds like a pretty good plan to me." Jackson suggested. Stiles and Isaac rolled their eyes, if the suggestion came from anyone but Jackson they probably wouldn't have rolled their eyes but something about Jackass Jackson made them have a visceral reaction.

"The Nogitsune's not a person. It's an ancient power, so old it's practically elemental. It might not be possible to kill him." Stiles spoke.

"Well, I'm willing to give it a shot." Jackson glared at the FBI agent.

"We're wasting time. You guys can figure out who's starting the fire. We need to find Scott."

• • • •

As Freya walked through the woods every bad thing Scott McCall and his pack had ever done to her raced through her head they killed her Dad, Victora, and turned innocent people only for them to die most of all they turned the Argents against the code.

"Freya, stop!" Scott gasped ducking as she fired another shot.

"We want to talk." Allison hissed as she dove behind a fallen tree to avoid getting shot.

Freya grabbed her dagger once she realized she was out of bullets, "Okay, let's talk."

• • • •

"Dad? Dad?" Eli rushed into the house.

"Eli? Eli! You're safe." Derek hugged his son with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, but Scott isn't." Eli pulled away.

"Hey, we got a problem," Noah spoke looking at Derek and Issac.

"Three of them," Deaton spoke feeling the air get colder around them.

"Aesha, line the room she's in." Deaton handed the bottle of mountain ash to Noah seeing as he was the only human. Noah took off without another thought.

Chaos ensued throughout the house, as Noah got to the bedroom door Aeshia was behind a clicking noise sounded behind him smashing the bottle a line of mountain ash formed outside of the room sealing it.

Pulling his gun Noah fired several shots as he backed away from the room containing his granddaughter. Every bullet he fired just bounced right off the Oni as he advanced towards him. Moving swiftly the Oni grabbed his arm pushing him to the ground. A searing pain shot through Noah before everything went black.

• • • •

"Freya! Just give us a second we'll tell you the truth!" Allison begged.

Freya wasn't even breaking a sweat as she fought both Scott and Allison even though neither of them was fighting to hurt her just reflecting her hits. "You killed half my family." Freya hissed, "And you helped him." Freya looked at Allison in complete rage.

"I, he never killed anyone, and neither did you," Allison spoke as she grabbed Freya's wrist. Freya huffed kicking Allison in the stomach making her gasp and fall back.

"I know those daggers have wolfsbane on them. And I know you think you're gonna go through with it." Scott and Freya began to circle each other. Freya let out an amused laugh as she charged for Scott sending a calculated swing at him. Scott dove backward causing him to roll down a small hill.

"Don't do this." Allison gritted in Freya's ear, the huntress stopped feeling a cool metal against her neck.

"Do it," Freya growled turning around to face the raven-haired girl the blade still held firmly against her neck. Allison's hands began to shake violently as her eyes met Freya's blank eyes.

"You're weak always have been." Freya laughed hitting the dagger out of Allison's hand. Scott quickly grabbed Allison's arm causing her to tumble down the hill with him putting distance between them and Freya.

"Don't do this, Because that's what the Nogitsune wants. He wants me to die in your arms this time, that always been his plan." Scott pleaded looking at Freya who stood defensively.

"Are you ready for that? Because it's not easy." Allison's voice almost shook.

• • • •

"Where is she?" Scott and Allison stopped the sun was slowly peaking over the horizon and they had lost Freya.

"I-I don't know I can smell her but it's like she's all around us." Scott's head continued to scan every direction.

"She can't be that far." Allison huffed.

"Split up you go that way if you don't find her circle around to the cliff." Scott decided. Allison gave Scott a hesitant look before going off.

It was only ten minutes before Scott felt Freya's presence looming behind him. "I know everything is really confusing right now but if you just let me explain–" Freya was sick of hearing the phrase 'let me explain' lunging at the man in front of her with a shout of anger Scott jumped back not realizing his was backing himself onto a cliff.

"Whoa, ok, stop!" Scott exclaimed realizing he was on the edge.

"What's it gonna take to get you to stop and listen?" Freya swung at him again causing him to Scott back up more.

Scott looked at Freya before grabbing her wrist and pushing himself forward. Freya gasped as she heard the blade pierce through the man in front of her pulling the blade out she stumbled back a few steps before dropping it.

"You killed me. Now can we talk?"

• • • •

"Fuck." Allison whispered as she saw the pool of blood at the edge of the cliff where she was supposed to meet Scott.