𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗆 𝖨 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋,𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗆 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 ?"

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙩," 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 making the alpha stop along with the rest of the group.

"Yeah."

"We don't know where she's going or what she's doing." He told him.

"Or how the hell she's alive," Sarah spoke.

"Well, can we answer that question after we find her?" Stiles asked annoyed, for years he had wished he could have saved her, helped her now was his chance.

"That woman may look like Freya, but it doesn't mean that she is Freya." Deaton objected.

"She didn't recognize me," Sarah whispered struggling to grasp the concept of her daughter being alive.

"Me either," Allison spoke a heavy feeling settling in her chest.

"But she saw me heal. She knows what I am." Issac spoke.

"So she doesn't remember us but she knows about werewolves," Chris spoke raising an eyebrow.

"It's frighteningly convenient for a werewolf hunter who just got brought back to life." Stiles muttered sarcastically.

"She also knew how to kick ass, specifically my ass," Malia spoke.

Chris chuckled, "Yeah, she's pretty good at that." He spoke causing the others to nod along.

"Hold on. When Issac told her his last name was Lahey, she looked at me like she... was expecting something else." Allison spoke up trying to put together the pieces.

"Hale," Sarah spoke dread filling her.

"But if the only thing that she remembers right now is that she hunts and kills werewolves..." Melissa trailed off.

"Then we need to find Derek," Scott spoke already starting to walk off.

"I'm coming with you," Issac spoke following Scott to his truck.

"Yeah, me too," Allison spoke following behind them.

• • • •

Freya walked into one of the weapons bunkers they have around the city, she for some reason remembered small things like that but not her full name, or where she'd been.

She happily grinned as she twirled the ring dagger around her finger before grabbing a Glock 19 and laying it on the table Freya began to rummage through the lockers trying to find the bag she had left in them. She smiled when she found the bag of clothes she had left.

Freya was now in her own clothes her gun was holstered to her thigh and three different daggers were hidden on her person. "Freya..." it was a faint whisper and if it hadn't been dead silent in the volt Freya wouldn't have heard it.

Unholstering her gun she turned the corner freezing when she saw a figure at the end of the hall it was wrapped head to toe in bandages and the way he moved made Freya's skin crawl.

"Who are you?" Freya kept her voice steady as she pointed her gun at the figure.

"A friend, despite appearances A friend with a fondness for... riddles." His voice was gritty as he moved towards Freya slowly.

"I don't like riddles," Freya growled.

"Oh, you'll like this one. What's another word for noble, and also the name of a legendary family who hunts werewolves?" He asked.

"Allard," Freya whispered the grip tightening on her gun.

"Freya Allard. Time to hunt. Time to kill Scott McCall, the werewolf who destroyed your family." The thing began to move towards her again making her tense.

"I don't remember that name." Freya shook her head harshly.

"Oh, you will. We will help you."

"I don't fucking trust you." Freya spat out harshly.

"You would trust your father, wouldn't you?"

Freya's breathing faltered as she looked at the man who raised her, "You're not my father." Freya shook her head stubbornly.

"Aren't I precisely the voice you need to hear right now?" Freya was almost terrified of how much they looked alike.

"No, my dad's dead." Freya's eyes clouded with tears.

"No. No." Darren pulled Freya into a hug cradling the back of her head, it sounded like him, felt like him, smelled like him, how couldn't it be him?

"That's why I'm here." Darren pulled away from his daughter holding her face in his hands, "Our side has suffered so many losses. Freya, you have to remember Scott McCall, Derek Hale even the Argents those people, those monsters have murdered so many innocent people. They have to be stopped."

Freya looked into her dad's eyes before nodding, "What do you want me to do?" and as the words left her mouth a feeling of dread settled in.

"The betas make the alpha stronger." Darren began.

"So I take out the weakest members first." Freya filled in his idea.

"Scott McCall has too many allies right now."

"So how do I get to him?"

"The Oni will clear a path. They will clear the board of the other pieces, leaving you to concentrate on a winning move."

"What's the winning move?" Freya swallowed thickly.

"In the game of Go, we call it the divine move."

• • • •

"So who's watching the little gremlin." Jackson looked between Lydia and Stiles as they entered the police station.

"That little gremlin has a higher IQ than you." Stiles glared at Jackson who sneered at him.

"Melissa is. None of my texts are going through. I can't reach..." The lights in the station flickered, causing Lydia to trail off, "anyone." she finished seeing the empty station.

"Do you think that's connected?" Jackson asked.

"Oh my god. No definitely not" Stiles spoke sarcastically shaking his head.

"Shit!" Lydia explained ducking as the light above them busted into sparks she felt Stiles's body hovering over her making her heart speed up.

Stiles awkwardly cleared his throat as he stood up avoiding eye contact with Lydia. "Someone was killed here," Lydia spoke as she felt the familiar suffocating cold  feeling creeping up on her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure a lot of people have been killed here, Lydia," Jackson spoke.

"Recently," Lydia spoke looking towards the holding cell doors.

"Are we gonna be killed here?" Jackson asked hesitantly before following Stiles who was following Lydia.

"Oh, Oh that is disgusting." Stiles winced looking away from a police officer whose neck was broken causing his head to be turned completely backward.

"Please tell me Freya didn't do that?" Jackson asked. Lydia looked at Stiles who was already looking at her both of their eyes filling with dread.