𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

Chaos Rising 3x02▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Chaos Rising 3x02
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Freya went home that night with more questions than she had answers, but like usual life continued so the next morning she woke up, got dressed and went to school. But as of right now Freya sat in an empty Classroom with Stiles, Lydia, Scott, Allison, and Derek. Freya sat on one of the desks, her feet rested on one of the seats. Allison and Lydia stood holding their bruised arms together.

Derek huffed, "I don't see anything." he turned to scott with his arms folded.

"Look again." Scott almost pleaded.

"How is a bruise going to tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek kept up the angry act which probably wasn't an act.

"It's a bruise, it's the same on both sides." Scott reasoned.

"It's nothing." Derek shook his head.

"Pareidolia." Lydia spoke, "Seeing patterns that aren't there. It's a subset of apophenia." Freya spoke earning a smile from Lydia making her smile, she was quite proud she knew that.

"They're trying to help." Scott spoke ignoring his two female best friends.

"These two? This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle thank you," Derek pointed at Lydia, "And this one who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack." Derek glared at Allison who gave him the same glare back.

"Alright come on, no one died, alright look there may have been a little maiming, a little mangling but no death." Stiles shrugged.

"Except for my Dad. But in Lydia's defense she didn't know what she was doing." Freya spoke with a small laugh.

"My mother died." Allison glared.

"Your family's little honorary code killed your mother, not me." Derek said Freya could do nothing but agree it wasn't Derek's fault he was protecting scott.

"That girl was here looking for scott, i'm here to help him not you." Allison shook her head as Freya looked down at her ring playing with it, of course it was scott it's always scott.