𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

The Divine Move 3x24▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺 Melissa McCall and Sarah Allard sat at the front desk filling out charts, when an ambulance rolled up to the emergency doors, no sirens, only lights, Melissa and Sarah round the nurses station both of them stopping dead in their tracks.

Sarah's lungs stopped working along with her knees, Melissa reached out to break the women's fall but nothing would stop her from breaking.

Sarah wailed at the sight of her lifeless daughter on the gurney, beside it stood Noah Stilinski who had a reminiscence of tears on his own face.

"My baby! No, no, no!" Sarah wailed as she ran towards the gurney, Sarah's body shook as she looked at her daughter. Her skin was pale and cold, her eyes had been pushed close but blood soaked her clothes.

"Wake up, wake up baby, please wake up." Sarah grasped her daughter's face as she pleaded with her.

No matter how much Sarah pleaded for her daughter to breathe again she didn't, "My baby." Sarah cried placing her forehead on Freya's

• • •

Allison, Scott, Lydia and Issac all waited outside of the sheriff's office none of them were completely there though, no none of them had left Oak Creek yet not mentally at least. They had all given their statement to the police, two men, they had masks on, they wanted to rob them, it looked like one had a knife, it all happened so fast. "You guys should go home and get some rest." Noah looked at the four mute teenagers who gave him blank nods.

• • •

Allison opened the front door of the apartment Issac and her father stood behind her, it was silent, it had been for hours now, Allison let the door swing open taking a slow step into the apartment she took a deep unsteady breath.

Allison stumbles forward both Chris and Issac took a cautious step towards her but stopped when Allison seemed stable, but as quick as they thought it Allison collapsed to her knees sobbing so hard the air left her lungs, Allison clawed at her neck for air, arms wrapped tightly around Allison then another pair, Chris, Allison and Issac stayed in that hallway for the most of the night.

• • •

Lydia and Scott sat in her car together, both of them stared mindlessly out of the windshield "I felt it." Lydia's voice was barely above the whisper as she spoke.

"Felt what?" Scott's voice broke as he looked over to the strawberry blonde.

"Her dying." Lydia answered.

Scott's mouth opened but Lydia was already climbing out of the car, Deaton unlocked the door for them. "Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Scott spoke as he followed deaton back to the exam room Lydia followed behind him quietly.