𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Motel California 3x06▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 and Lydia off the bus. Coach blew his whistle catching everyone's attention "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves! Especially you Allard." Freya's mouth dropped in shock as Allison laughed, grabbing a key from his hand.

Lydia grabbed Freya's hand "Lydia, you okay?" Freya questioned squeezing Lydia's hand in a comforting way.

"I don't like this place." Lydia told them.

Allison looked over her shoulder at the motel "I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison joked trying to ease Lydia's nerves.

"Come on Lyds it's only one night." Freya softens her voice.

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia spoke, Freya tugged Lydia "I won't let anything happen." Freya promised.

• • •

Freya threw her bag on the chair on the wall before checking the bed for anything, it looked relatively clean.

Laying down Freya watched Allison walk out of the bathroom steam from the water following after her. "Can one of you go down and ask for new towels these reek of smoak."

Lydia looked at Freya who looked at her, "I'll go if you go." Freya and Lydia spoke at the same time, Allison laughed at them. Lydia grabbed the towles from Allison following Freya out of the room.

Lydia placed the towle of the front desk before speaking to the Lady who had her back turned to them. "Excuse me? The card on the dresser says we have a non-smoking room, but somehow...All our towels reeked of nicotine." Lydia mumbedl the last part of the sentence.