𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

" 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝖽𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾."

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 guy who went to Japan to free the Nogitsune now in Beacon Hills trying to burn down the woods?" Jackson asked smacking on his apple in the corner of the sheriffs office.

"He's not trying to burn down the woods. It's... only part of it." Lydia clarified.

"Do we have to play junior detectives? Can't we just leave it up to the actual detectives?"

"I am a detective." Stiles objected.

"So what do detectives do, anyway? Do they, like, go to the scene of the crime and... detect something?" Jackson looked at the Stiles expectantly.

"That's exactly what they do. We need to look at one of the burn sites, the first one." Stiles declared.

"Guys, guys. Hi." Malia set Aeshia down as they entered the Stilinskis office.

"We got a big-ass-tromical problem." Malia quickly covered up her curse word as she watched Aeisha walk over to her mother.

"Derek, Stilinski, Eli, Deaton, they're all gone." Malia panted out.

"What do you mean gone!?" Stiles eyes widen in panic.

"They were taken."

"By who?" Jackson's face scrunched up.

"The Oni," Parish answered also walking into the office looking completely dissolved.

• • • •

"These rapid burns...There is something systematic about it." Lydia looked at Stiles who was still walking around the burned area.

"Is she gonna keep talking like this?" Malia looked at Jackson who shrugged, "I stopped listening six hours ago." He told her earning an amused smile.

"All right. I'm sorry. I'm not gonna spend the rest of the day walking through the woods, trying to catch a pyromaniac." Malia spoke up walking back towards Parish and his cruiser.

"Do you have a better plan?" Jackson raised his eyebrow.

"We already know what kills the Oni." Malia started, "Silver." Parish spoke up and Malia pointed at him in agreement.

"You with me?" She glanced at him over her shoulder earning a nod.

"Go. Get all the silver you can. And if you find the Oni, don't fight them, kill them." Malia saluted Lydia and she and Parish went off.