𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

The Overlooked 3x10▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Overlooked 3x10
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮!" 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 again stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"I'll drive." Argent spoke, holding up his keys. The group of four rushed out to Chris's car the rain had yet to start but the wind was blowing like crazy.

Freya got into the backseat she sat there for a moment before reaching into the trunk of the car grabbing a black duffle bag, unzipping it Freya handed two already loaded guns along with clips to Chris, she then passed Allison her bow with a few regular arrows and a few flash bolts. She grabbed her own bow grabbing regular arrows and flash bolts. Then she passed each Argent a Chinese ring dagger along with herself.

Freya picked up her phone dialing her mother's number. "Hello?" Her mothers voice sounded through the phone. "Freya, listen , I'm really busy. I have to get patients transported." Her mom's stressed voice spoke.

"Mom! Mom! You have to listen to me! Bad things are about to happen and I need you to get Melissa and I need you to wait at the front door for us. Please mom, I'm begging you to just do it okay. I know you think you need to save your patients but right now I need you to think of yourself, I need you to think of me!" Freya's voice trembled as she held back tears.

"Baby, I love you. I do but you know I can't do that. I made an oath to protect people's life-''

Freya cut off her mother, "So protect mine!" Freya shouted.

"I love you baby. But i'm doing what you're dad would have wanted me to  staying and fighting." Sarah ended the phone call with her daughter knowing if she stayed on one more second Freya would be able to convince her to leave.

Freya lowered the phone from her ear, her grip on her phone was strong and her hands shook like leaves on a tree. The only thing that made her release her grip was the sound of the phone breaking in her grasp, Issac looked over at the broken phone screen in shock.

The rain was pouring and the few seconds the four were out in the rain they became soaking wet. "Can you get a scent?" Freya questioned Issac.

"No, the rain is washing it all up." Issac spoke.