𝙏𝙚𝙣

Omega 2x01▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Omega 2x01
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝘁 her desk trying to get school work done but the events from a few days back were still fresh in her mind. Allison shot her, and not only did she shoot her, she told the boy she had been seeing that she loved him in front of her after asking her on a date. Freya didn't feel upset; the only thing she felt was anger, she was angry with Allison; she was angry at Kate and at Scott, at herself.

Ms. McCall had stitched up Freya's leg after she came in with the usual questions like 'what happened? Who did this?' Freya simply answered with a weapon mishap. Ms. McCall said there was a good chance the arrow would leave a scar on the girl's leg but other than that the girl should be fine.

"Raya, here's your dress for the funeral tomorrow." Sarah walked in, placing it on her daughter's bed.

"Thanks." Freya's expression was stoic.

Her mother sighed "Raya, I know you didn't like her but please just try not to dance on her grave tomorrow." Her mother pleaded, making Freya laugh.

"I promise, no dancing on her grave." Sarah smiled at her daughter, "in front of the Argents." Freya quickly mumbled after that, earning a playful wack from her mom.

"Has Allison reached out?" Sarah worried about the young girl, Freya stiffened at the mention of her name.

"Nope, I made it pretty clear I didn't want to talk to her." Sarah sighed before nodding she quickly ran her hand over her daughters hair, "Get ready your father and Chris are going out on a hunt, that Lydia girl escaped the hospital." Sarah spoke to her daughter before leaving her room.

• • •

Freya was walking through the woods with a group of hunters when Argents phone pinged "The tripwire in front of the hale house was set off." Chris spoke, Freya adjusted her bow and arrow that was strung across her neck.

Approaching the hale house Scott was hanging upside down "Scott." Argent crouched in front of him.

"Mr. Argent, Mr. Allard, Freya." Scott greeted Freya who looked away from the hanging werewolf. Everything inside of her wanted to tear his arms off, but the rational part of her reasoned saying it wasn't Scott's fault Allison was in love with him.