𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋,𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗅 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈."

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝙏-𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚." Allison's voice trembled as her hand hovered over the familiar auburn hair, Allison didn't believe this was happening, she'd had several dreams like this where Freya was back in her arms and nothing bad ever happened, then she would be forced to wake up and face reality and mourn the loss of her best friend and lover all over again.

"I mean she was cremated." Allison's voice trembled.

"She looks pretty un-cremated to me." Issac quipped.

"She's not just un-cremated. She's literally been reconstituted out of thin air." Lydia looked back at an unconscious Freya in bewilderment.

"So that wasn't in the instructions?" Malia asked earning a glare from Lydia.

"I got a question." Malia then spoke up after a few moments of silence, "What do we do when she wakes up?"

"If she wakes up." Lydia corrected.

• • • •

"She's gonna have a heart attack," Issac spoke as they pulled up outside of Beacon Hills Hospital.

"Yeah... she'll have some questions." Scott grimaced.

Melissa was just finishing signing some charts when she saw her son rush in, not even realizing who was around him. "We need some help." Scott quickly spoke, Melissa's smile fell as she looked at the woman in Allison's arms.

"Mom, we got a problem." The color drained from Melissa's face as she realized who was in her arms.

"She looks just like Freya.... Why does she look exactly like Freya." Melissa looked at Allison and Scott for answers.

"Do you really want to know?" Scott asked.

"Just get her inside." Melissa sighed.

• • • •

Allison, Scott, Lydia, Issac, and Malia all stood a few feet away from the room Melissa had put Freya in all of them waiting for Melissa to come out. "Is this real?" Allison asked her eyes glued to Freya who lay in the hospital bed.

"If you're asking if you're dreaming no you're not. If you asking if she's Freya, I don't know." Lydia spoke looking at her best friend.

"I checked her vitals. Everything's normal, at least normal for a woman who's been dead for 15 years." Melissa spoke lowly as she approached the group.

"Maybe we should cut her open and then see if she's normal inside," Malia suggested nonchalantly.

"Not exactly how medical treatment works. But thanks for the suggestion." Melissa patted Malia on the back.

"How do we know she's ok? I mean, not just physically but mentally?" Lydia asked.

"How do we know this is Freya? Hm? Really Freya?" Melissa asked.

"We don't. This wasn't exactly part of the plan." Scott spoke.

"Maybe our first step is simply talking with her." Allison's eyes trailed behind Melissa's shoulder to see the bed Freya was once in empty, "Since she doesn't appear to be injured, we're probably ok to try waking her up."

Allison began moving towards the room in a panic. "Melissa?" Allison called out.

"Yeah?" She turned to look at the raven-haired girl.

"She's awake." Allison stared at the empty bed.