𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

Lunar Ellipse 3x12Smut▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lunar Ellipse 3x12
Smut
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 peaceful and quiet then suddenly it got loud like a dog whistle getting louder and louder, Freya felt like her lungs were being set on fire her ears rang and her brain begged for air she shot up with a gasp.

Freya stumbled out of the tub she looked over to see Allison, Stiles and Scott doing the same. The room was white with bright lights. Freya pushed her hair out of the way and watched Scott turn around slowly following his action's she saw it the nemton Freya was the first one to move closer to the others following behind her. Scott looked at the tree then his tattoo. Freya slowly approached then placed her hand on it.

Freya ran through the forest gun drawn. "Freya come back, you have no backup!" Darrens voice rang through her ears. Freya continued to run the trees blurred past her but she tripped "Damn it." she looked down at her bleeding knee she pushed herself up unable to put pressure on her leg she kept her hand on the tree trunk.

Freya shot up from the tub with a gasp everyone looked at her in relief. "What?" she asked as she shakely climbed out of the tub.

Another body flung itself into Freya's, Freya immediately wrapped her arms around Allison. "I thought you didn't make it."

Freya scrunched her face up,"Why would you think that?"

Lydia handed Freya a towle "You where out thirty minutes longer than us."

Freya's eyes widen in shock before she spoke, "I uh, know where it is."

"That's another thing we've been out for sixteen hours." Freya stumbled back at the information.

"We only have four hours." Freya mumbled her arms now dropped to her side.

"I-i need to get back to the alpha pack." Scott spoke making Stiles scoffed "No dude you're not going back to them."

Freya's vision suddenly got dizzy as she slightly stumbled Lydia immediately grabbed Freya's arm to steady her. "I'm okay." Freya spoke as Lydia helped her sit down, all eyes where on her "I'm fine!" Freya's voice shook.