𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾,𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾.𝖶𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁."

𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 are on my desk passwords are on the blue sticky note under the computer." Freya glanced at her substitute teacher who nodded along.

"Thank you for covering the rest of the week it means a lot." Freya thanked Samual who waved her off telling her it was no big deal. After the whole ordeal Freya went to college and after many changes Freya settled on a masters in education and was now an 11th-grade English teacher.

Freya parked her car and as she climbed out she was instantly swarmed by two bundles of fur. "Blu down!" Freya clapped as the golden retriever that was constantly jumping on her. Blu was only six months old and still had some training left but his main purpose was to protect the farm animals from wolves and coyotes.

"Hello, pretty girl!" Freya scratched Luna their black lab head, Luna was a two old and completely trained she was the reason Freya and Allison even considered getting another dog.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much trouble am I in?" Freya spoke to the dogs as if they could talk.

Freya stepped onto their front porch glancing at the swing that slightly swayed.

Opening the front door Freya was greeted with the sound of babbling and thumping she quickly hopped out of the way as Nico came zooming right towards her in his walker. "Watch the ankles little man!" Freya playful scolded swooping Nico up.

"You're late! Do you have any idea how late you are! Your mom and Noah are an hour out and the floors still need to be mopped and the porch needs to be swept because of the storm last night. " Allison stood at in the entry way trying to act agitated with Freya but the sight of her with their son always made her melt.

Freya paused her bouncing and looked at Allison before giving her an innocent smile. "And now you're just standing there trying to charm your way out!" Allison scolded.

"I'm sorry jolie fille my sub was running behind." Freya apologized kissing her wife who broke out into a smile. (Pretty girl)

"Now! How about my favorite little man and I go clean off the porch and mop the floors while mama gets ready."Freya bounced Nico on her hip causing him to giggle cooed tickling Nico's stomach making him giggling in return Freya and Allison's eyes lit up.

"Go we've got it." Freya kissed Allison's head before she, Nico and the dogs headed outside.

"First things first." Freya whispered closing the porch gate so Nico couldn't tumble or find his way off the porch.