30

(a/n: Normal/English ; Se Rin/Chan/Twins/Eomeoni)

Christmas and New Year came and went. Then Valentine's day came and I made chocolates with the kids to give to their friends. By the 20th of February, the twins and I were brought to the airport with our luggage. I was a bit nervous since it was my first time traveling alone with the two of them. Thankfully, we were able to board the plane without any problems. The kids mostly watched videos or slept during our flight. When we finally landed, I double checked our things and then I held the twins' hands as we got off the plane. I made sure that I never let go of them. When we arrived at baggage claim, I grabbed a cart and took our baggage when it arrived. I put them all carefully into the cart and then I let Soo Hyun ride the cart while I carried Woo Hyun. I looked for the foreign currency exchange booth and exchanged some money. After my transaction, we went through security and were cleared. I was surprised to find eomeoni waiting for us at the exit. She welcomed us warmly. She hugged us all tightly and then she guided us to the car. We buckled up the kids in the back seat after we've loaded our bags in the back. Then eomeoni and I boarded the car too and drove off.

"I'm really glad to see you again Se Rin." She said as we drove through the highway.

"How have you been eomeoni? I'm really thankful for the snacks you send us."

"So, do we need to stop by the supermarket first to buy some groceries?"

"Can we do that? I think the caretaker stocked the house, but I'm not really so sure."

"Of course! Let's have brunch together first before going to the supermarket." She suggested.

"Yes!" I replied. And then my phone suddenly rang. I was very surprised since I didn't expect any calls. But I picked up anyway.

"Did you arrive safely? Are you at home already? How are the twins? Are they doing fine?" asked Chan worriedly. I checked again and saw that he was calling through Ka-talk.

"Yes, we've just arrived. We're not at home yet, we're still on our way there. The twins are fine. They're a bit tired, but they're fine. And you should greet your eomma first. But she's driving right now."

"You're there too eomma?!" he asked in surprise.

"Yes. I came to pick them up at the airport. We're going to have brunch first and buy some things at the supermarket before going home."

"Eomma, please take care of Se Rin and the twins while they're there."

"You don't need to tell me that adeul. I'll take care of them. Don't worry."

"Chan ah, please don't worry too much. We'll be fine. Let's not bother eomeoni."

"Se Rin ah, it's not a bother. I want to spend some time with you and the kids. Don't worry adeul, I'll be with Se Rin."

"Thank you eomma."

"Chan ah, stop worrying about us and just focus on practicing."

"I know. I'll call again when I can."

"Chris!" the twins suddenly shouted.

"Do you want to talk to Chris?" I asked them.

"Yes!" they replied.

"I miss you Chris!" said Woo Hyun.

"Me too!" said Soo Hyun.

"I miss you guys too. Can you two help me take care of your mommy while you're there? Can you help her for me?" said Chan.

"Yes!" they replied happily.